All female intake at Bassingbourne July 28th!!!!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by blueflossy, Jul 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondered if anyone else is booked on for this course!!

And any advice from anyone who has been to Bassingbourne recently would be greatly appreciated!

2. I went on an all guys one recently and was very good hard work but was finished by 5 pretty much every day.
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

We have an all female intake runnig at moment, and seems to be going well. Canditates look happy enough, although that should not be allowed! Can't have happy!
  4. finished by 5?!?!
    Things have gone soft..

5. Finished by FIVE?!?? When I did the weekends about seven years ago it was first lesson 0815, last lesson end at about 1845 with an hours PT/sports commencing 1900.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

I can tell you that the program has you working a while after 5. On some days certainly.
  7. So is there anything extra I should pack thats not on the standard kit list that they issue!
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

A good Merlot, and possibly a decent Chardonnay.
    Well, that would be my suggestion, but since I am not running around and getting all sweaty, I may be wrong in suggesting those.
  9. So does anybody know of anybody in their units who will be attending!
  10. No I think that was all good, I took an ironing board too but that was it.
  11. True but what was on paper didnt neccesarily happen.
  12. Our days generally finished around 7pm....but it was alright, nothing too taxing, ....take a kettle!
  13. So an ironing board and a kettle then! sounds like a plan to me!

And as its just a female intake maybe i should take along some hot chocolate powder.............. Just incase................ you know what us women can be like when we are all put together!!
  14. O and the Iron of course!