All examples of "Brown - nosing" welcome here...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frenchperson, Mar 20, 2007.

?
  1. Tirelessly and effectively representing their constituents

9.5%
  2. Keeping quiet in case some other bastard gets the leadership

14.3%
  3. Ramming their noses right up the Brown rectum until his pips squeak

76.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gordon Brown was today described as "operating with Stalinist ruthlessness".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6470371.stm

Our glorious future leader was stoutly defended by:

Harriet Harman

"He is demanding of his colleagues, but he is demanding of himself because he wants to change things for the better."

Hilary Benn

"He is prepared to take tough decisions and I think we should welcome that in a chancellor and a future leader."

Alan Johnson

....added that Mr Brown had a "strong personality" and "knows his stuff".

So, it seems some of our representatives are jockeying for position in a future Brown cabinet, or perhaps for the position of deputy leader.

2. I quite agree! The outpouring of Brown-nosing was nausea inducing!

Litotes

3. Nice quotes FP. I notice that none of them actually contradict the "Stalinist ruthlessness" bit.

4. Note that the quotes come from other arrseholes, sorry, politicians. Wonder what the rank and file CS think of the Dear-Leader-In-Waiting

5. One earlier today from ARRSE's very own:

I'm sure there's plenty more, but I can't be ARRSE'd to look.

6. Cheers Whitecity. I never even thought to look on these esteemed pages, and frankly didn't expect serious arrselicking from anybody round these parts. Maybe Sven's got a gas-guzzling Chelsea tractor and is hoping for a reprieve in tomorrow's budget...

7. Yes but what about the greased pole climbing activities of Benn Mark2?
    So revolutionary when out of power - so compliant when it.

8. And here's an offering from Rickshaw-Major:

What's he hoping for in tomorrow's "Fudge-It"?

9. Thank fcuk I got back in time and trawled this thread. :threaten: Broon is very intelligent; his intelligence is also directly linked to his Fcuks me off Factor. What I hoped for in yesterdays fudge was for the cnut to keel over and snuff it, hitting Toni on the way down and giving said Bliar a seriously terminal whack on the head, then Bliar to keel over sideways and hit Presscunt etc . Domino theory!!! . However its doesn't make Broon thick!

It does make him a cnut :thumright:

10. Basically anyone who continues to let him live, including his wife, are Brown-nosing, the fecker should have been aborted at birth!!

11. I'll bet McCabe has forgotten how to blush.

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Peeps,

please keep these quotes handy for one of 2 things:

1. said quoter was not given a 'job' by PM Broon.
    2. said quoter who was given a 'job' was fecked off by PM Broon at his first re-shuffle

p.s. Sven - you are fecked already :threaten:

13. Former NALGO shop steward Comrade Brother Rickshaw. Therefore, he never knew how in the first place.

Vile little oik.