All Coppers Are Bastards

Buy it. Just buy it.

ACAB has written a book, entitled, oddly enough All Coppers Are Bastards. It will - hopefully still - be available in print format, but meanwhile is available on Amazon Kindle. I bought it ten minutes ago and I've not stopped laughing yet.

Buy it. Just buy it.

ACAB has written a book, entitled, oddly enough All Coppers Are Bastards. It will - hopefully still - be available in print format, but meanwhile is available on Amazon Kindle. I bought it ten minutes ago and I've not stopped laughing yet.
Tried to buy it on kindle but for some reason can't. Website issues

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
it's an autobiography then?

Just bought it (Kindle US store) and looking forward to a good read (as well as supporting one of our own) ...

L

lumpy2

Glad to see a good review, unlike that humourless twat on Amazon.

Will definitely get a copy when the book comes out (hopefully)

One cracking review, was that you Tiny, and one terrible review, but he sounds like the new generation of PC plods who are fucking useless at their job.

I've only read the introduction so far, but it sounds like a cracking read to me and I believe I've still got a left over token from crimbo.

A.C.A.B All Coppers Are Bastards eBook: Iain Reid: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store
Yeah, released at 0700 and the first shit review at 1100? I agree with you. And as to 'untruths'. . . the utter fucking cockwomble! Still, it's nice to know I have rattled some cages. I shall rehash the first couple of pages as on my Kindle the text doesn't fit. Anyone who has bought the book will get the new update, from Amazon, free.

Yeah, released at 0700 and the first shit review at 1100? I agree with you. And as to 'untruths'. . . the utter fucking cockwomble! Still, it's nice to know I have rattled some cages. I shall rehash the first couple of pages as on my Kindle the text doesn't fit. Anyone who has bought the book will get the new update, from Amazon, free.
There's a good mate of mine, old school plod, who sings from the same hynmbook.

I've said before, we aren't from the same background, but we think the same and enjoy the same craic......

FWIW - my Kindle copy looks fine (Kindle app on my Android tab)...

I'm talking about the rights to SD's criminal life story.