All Blacks OUT !

Never saw that coming.

What a game !

Henry's face a peach !

Bloody hell you posted before the final whistle.
What are the results for tomorrow (paddy power needs to know!!!!)

Well NZ choked again.

Going to be an interesting semi in Paris.

What were NZ doing first half?

hairyhandbag said:
Bloody hell you posted before the final whistle.
What are the results for tomorrow (paddy power needs to know!!!!)
Septic Peg says Argentina v SA, but it would be great if the Jocks won too.

NH rugby - underrated by the SH !

England V France, what a semi, I even turned French for the game. Will be glued to the screen tomorrow and drinking as much as I was today.

Come on the Northern Hemisphere, keep the cup up here where it belongs.

What a result.... Bring it on. We are going to win this, England retain the world cup i can see the headlines now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
boristhecat said:
What a result.... Bring it on. We are going to win this, England retain the world cup i can see the headlines now.
In a word - PIS H :p

Come the jocks.Stranger things have happened. England dont have the flare in the backs(watch me eat my words) to win the RWC.

Good failure for the All Blacks :)

Any All Blacks fans selling tickets cheap? Or Wallabies (fans, tickets etc - not the small furry things)??

ABs beaten by Ref and Line Officials, forward pass try and dubious sin binning of McCallister still they failed to dominate the French and paid the price. A&Es and Womens refuges will be busy in NZ today. South Africa are still in the running. But well done to the Northern Hemisphere teams.
PS

Pitswamper said:
ABs beaten by Ref and Line Officials, forward pass try and dubious sin binning of McCallister still they failed to dominate the French and paid the price. A&Es and Womens refuges will be busy in NZ today. South Africa are still in the running. But well done to the Northern Hemisphere teams.
PS
Just been off the phone with a kiwi mate of mine. Whinged in as much the same as yourself. I'll give you the try was a tad forward, but it wasn't the ref and line officials that beat you. It was a half decent french team that did that. Swings and roundabouts fella. On another day such decisions go the All blacks way.