All Black Eastenders

#1
BBC1 Now, saw this mentioned in the paper. Tonights episode features only black actors, not just story lines featuring black characters and makes several references to civil rights and racism.

The Beeb make no mention of this anywhere. Any thoughts for the point they are trying to make if any?
 
#4
All Blacks Eastenders? Is there room in Albert Square for a rugby pitch?
 
#5
davyskuller said:
Reverse racism? No outcry?
I can understand wanting to address the issues, it just seems strange that scenes set in public places, like a cafe also have no white actors.
 
#6
davyskuller said:
Reverse racism?
You can't imply that, thats racist.
 
#7
Had it been all white actors/actresses I would hazard a guess there would be public outcry.
 
#12
spaz said:
davyskuller said:
Reverse racism? No outcry?
I can understand wanting to address the issues, it just seems strange that scenes set in public places, like a cafe also have no white actors.
No white faces in East London,wot a shocka! :wink:
 
#15
spaz said:
I lied! Just saw a honky having some scoff in the cafff.
Jesus wept, you don't actually watch Crapenders do you ?
 
#16
.Sven said:
spaz said:
I lied! Just saw a honky having some scoff in the cafff.
Jesus wept, you don't actually watch Crapenders do you ?
No, I saw this mentioned in the paper, and its on in the background as i fill my grid before going to the bar to regain my title of drunkest man in the Mess.
 
#17
davyskuller said:
Had it been all white actors/actresses I would hazard a guess there would be public outcry.
No, that would be called a "costume drama."
 
#19
spaz said:
.Sven said:
spaz said:
I lied! Just saw a honky having some scoff in the cafff.
Jesus wept, you don't actually watch Crapenders do you ?
No, I saw this mentioned in the paper, and its on in the background as i fill my grid before going to the bar to regain my title of drunkest man in the Mess.
OK :D

The Mess should not be watching the BBC not since the bedwetting, bleeding heart, commie pinko fags there sacked Carol Thatcher. I no longer watch the BBC and told them so and why in a "robust" EMail.
 
#20
Ohhh god no!

How fcuking dull is this?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads