• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

All arms

Well the courses are not aimed at badge collectors, typically you will pass the course and do a posting with the airborne unit or commando bde that falls under your Corps if available.

I'm joining the royal engineers through junior entry, how long will I have to wait before I can do either the commando course or P coy?

also, is there a minimum age?

S

Screw_The_Nut

NoSurrender73 said:
I'm joining the royal engineers through junior entry, how long will I have to wait before I can do either the commando course or P coy?

You can go straight after your Combat Engineer B3 course, and no age limit, just a sense of humour :twisted:

Screw_The_Nut said:
NoSurrender73 said:

You can go straight after your Combat Engineer B3 course, and no age limit, just a sense of humour :twisted:
Cheers STN :thumleft:

SO when you pass either all arms courses do you stop working with all the lads you were with before and go to a different reg?

S

Screw_The_Nut

lfc2001 said:
SO when you pass either all arms courses do you stop working with all the lads you were with before and go to a different reg?
Usually you get a new posting within 3 months, if you come from a different regiment. Or if it's straight from training you go straight into 3 commando or 16 air assault.

Latest Threads