All arms

When you do either the all arms commando or p coy, do you stay with your reg or do you get transferred to another?

Well the courses are not aimed at badge collectors, typically you will pass the course and do a posting with the airborne unit or commando bde that falls under your Corps if available.

I'm joining the royal engineers through junior entry, how long will I have to wait before I can do either the commando course or P coy?

also, is there a minimum age?

S

Screw_The_Nut

NoSurrender73 said:
I'm joining the royal engineers through junior entry, how long will I have to wait before I can do either the commando course or P coy?

You can go straight after your Combat Engineer B3 course, and no age limit, just a sense of humour :twisted:

Screw_The_Nut said:
NoSurrender73 said:

You can go straight after your Combat Engineer B3 course, and no age limit, just a sense of humour :twisted:
Cheers STN :thumleft:

SO when you pass either all arms courses do you stop working with all the lads you were with before and go to a different reg?

S

Screw_The_Nut

lfc2001 said:
SO when you pass either all arms courses do you stop working with all the lads you were with before and go to a different reg?
Usually you get a new posting within 3 months, if you come from a different regiment. Or if it's straight from training you go straight into 3 commando or 16 air assault.

cheers