All Arms Sub Unit CQMS Course

Info anyone? I have been trying to search for course dates via DINs but can't find them (local server playing up) can ayone help eith regular or TA version will do, Im not fussy!!

Anyone got any up to date info on what this is like? I'm on the December course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugly

LE
It's a simpler course, run on SAA lines, using EDIP, you learn to say stores are for storing and repeat ad infinitum for about three weeks, the advanced course in storing also known as the jack bastardry level two will have you waking up young privates who've just done an op or a twenty four hour stag so they can dust your shelves and make you brews whilst you practise level one retorts to all who dare darken your door during the three hours that you can be arsed to spend at work!
Bitter moi?

Sounds perfect! I shall look forward to it. But in all seriousness - has anyone done it recently?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Regular or Reserve? At Deepcut?

It's a simpler course, run on SAA lines, using EDIP, you learn to say stores are for storing and repeat ad infinitum for about three weeks, the advanced course in storing also known as the jack bastardry level two will have you waking up young privates who've just done an op or a twenty four hour stag so they can dust your shelves and make you brews whilst you practise level one retorts to all who dare darken your door during the three hours that you can be arsed to spend at work!
Bitter moi?
You won't be happy to hear that i am currently on an AAQM course then? :p

ugly

LE

ugly

LE
Still at your age etc etc shuffles off smelling of wee!

ugly

LE
So what does the oldest scab lifter do?

Anyone got any up to date info on what this is like? I'm on the December course.

What's your cap badge?

A few weeks of MJDI (manual & online) to look forward to, JAMES training isn't included within the course.

To be honest most of it you'll learn on the job (hopefully you'll get a decent HO/TO from the departing quarty) with your fellow CQMS' squaring you away to help you avoid the wrath of your QM/ RQ (T) & (M). Most of the times :D

Does it teach anything I couldn't pick up in 10 minutes with a reasonably competent Sqms?

Does it teach anything I couldn't pick up in 10 minutes with a reasonably competent Sqms?

At least one of our QM sgts is doing it as a promotion course for c/sgt, if that's any good?