All Arms Skill At Arms Course

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by jonah420, Jun 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am off on All Arms Skill At Arms in the very near future.

If anyone has any helpful info on the course I would much appreciate it.

Cheers

2. Keep the weapon pointing in a safe direction - easy, you'll be fine.

3. great course, think basic and you will do fine. common sense is the only thing you need. good luck

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I have blacked mine out, having been flogged in Sennelager 20 years ago! 6 weeks humping round Mandalay ranges and cleaning rifles! It was that bad we didnt even invite some of the SASC to the end of course pi$$ up!

5. Cheers for the coments so far.

Is there anything that I need to put a lot of time into revising, also do they hammer you phys wise as well??

6. To bear arms is a privel..............ahhhh!!! saddo or what!! As long as your teaching methods come up to scratch you'll be ok. Content of lesson MUST be as per the pam and you will fail a lesson if you make any mistakes regarding safety. Phys wise, on the FF phase you will see people hanging big time on the Pairs FM, Section ATK's etc especially coz its AAms so the tempo may lack some what but that will all be polished off by the time youve done the 18th point of fire!!!
    Good luck earn those x'd rifles!

7. Good luck mate, remember if you havent got it by 1030 pm you aint gonna get it , have a pint, get ur head down with out worrying. dont beat yourself up about the after TP crit, everybody f**ks up every now and then.

8. Where are you doing the course?