All Arms Recognition Instructors Course

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by engee, Sep 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are a number of places free on the All Arms Recognition Instructors Course. The dates are;

02 Oct - 06 Oct
    16 Oct - 20 Oct
    30 Oct - 03 Nov

Adult Instructors (SI and above) are welcome to attend on a 'top up' basis.
    If your subject knowledge and/or PowerPoint skills are poor, then the course will be more difficult, but not impossible. Get back to me and we can take it from there.
  2. Hi interested in your post, I did the course towards the end of the 90's still back projection and little metal models. to late to apply now but may be next year, how different is it now and what sort of veh rec is required, last time it was 100 vehs for entery test.
  3. Nowadays, mostly taught using PowerPoint. Current basic list includes 40 vehicles - 30xAFV & 10xRWA. As long as you're able to put a presentation together you won't have any major problems.
  4. Thanks for the reply, powerpoint should not be a problem, would it be possible security considerations allowing to give me some idea of the basic list and secondly any idea of the course dates for next year.
  5. Just had to click on here:

I couldn't work out if you'd learn to recognise all arms... like the badges.
    Or recognise instructors... the ones with rank and dirty combats... but now I see.... tanks and stuff.

I always lived by the creed that if it's in front of you it's bad... and behind you good... but then again, that might explain why they never gave me much more than a pistol.

6. Yes, well done. It was going really well until you started to type. Sit at the front of the class and sharpen the rubbers
  7. We still have a few vacancies on the course

30 Oct - 03 Nov

Any AI interested get back to me.