All Arms PTI

_Dirk_Diggler_ said:
Well I've done extensive research on hair gel and am currently trying out a couple of bronzers so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Cool, and if you can dance like a gay and eat faggoty health food you're in!

PTI is not a propr trade for a man, but only for lesbians...

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
_Dirk_Diggler_ said:
Well I've done extensive research on hair gel and am currently trying out a couple of bronzers so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Cool, and if you can dance like a gay and eat faggoty health food you're in!

PTI is not a propr trade for a man, but only for lesbians...

well said that man

_Dirk_Diggler_ said:
Does anyone have any idea of how long after joining your regiment you can apply to do the All Arms PTI course?
I had to go back and read the thread from the start again; I thought I must have missed something! WHY??? What on earth possess you to want to be a gym queen! Clearly you need more time to make a decision like that. Think of all the VDT you will miss being stood in front of a mirror! :?

Nightrained is making a VAST improved and is doing 2-3 phys sessions a day. NT, has also been told he'll soon be off remedials as he'll soon be passing his PFT.

Nightrained said:
Nightrained is making a VAST improved and is doing 2-3 phys sessions a day. NT, has also been told he'll soon be off remedials as he'll soon be passing his PFT.
then he will lapse back into his old routine & be fecked the next time it comes around.

Just saw this, so had to join. Why the negativity against PTI's ? Do I detect a bit of jealousy, form a couple of individuals that do not have the ability or the balls to physically lead from the front ?

sheffield67 said:
Just saw this, so had to join. Why the negativity against PTI's ? Do I detect a bit of jealousy, form a couple of individuals that do not have the ability or the balls to physically lead from the front ?
let me guess, you're a GYM QUEEN are'nt you :?: :roll: :?: :roll:

sheffield67 said:
I hear what your saying and I understand where you're coming from, unfortunately it all sounds like Blah Blah Blah, lead from the front my arrse, only on a run, when the sh1t is really going down they're to worried about getting dirt under fingernails or their hair in their eyes.

Gym Queen - you boring CNUT, served with the sappers and had a great time, oh and when the **** was hitting the fan got stuck in and mixed with the best of em, oh and yeah a couple of my blokes went on to 59 and 9 Sqn and passed with ease oh and yes 2 of them were in the top 3 on the Cadre - WHY ? because they were fit and able to lead men from the front in the field.

Oh and hurrahfortheRE I bet you are always fighting to get to the front in a contact, (if you have ever been in one) oh no sorry I meant to front of the NAAFI Q for the pies!

TATA for now got to do my hair gel

Latest Threads