All Arms P Company

Expect a fair bit of stick for asking this but if you don't ask you don't get.

From what I have been told and understand the course itself is 3 1/2 weeks, with screening, beat up and test week. The screening I understand is PFT and CFT, heard the trinaisum in screening got sacked. Is beat up done with your unit or in Catterick?

Just generally would like a bit of advice on what the course auctually entails as what I have been told seems unreliable or outdated.

Much appreciated.

Between Sep 10 and Dec 11 there will be 7 AAPPS Courses run by Pegasus Company, 6 in 2011. DIN201007-129 refers, available on ArmyNet if you've access.

According to the latest blurb from 23 Engineers on ArmyNet:

23 have Normandy Troop, who conduct regimental conditioning. From there you are sent to..

AAPP Conditioning course, run by 16AA Bde. 4 Weeks long, "very demanding but prepares you well for the course".

then into

AAPPS - at Catterick.

Pass in tests are as follows:

8 Mile March, in a squad, 35 lbs and water, in less than 1 hour 50 mins
Trainasium Introduction
1.5 mile run, less than 9 min 30.

Between Sep 10 and Dec 11 there will be 7 AAPPS Courses run by Pegasus Company, 6 in 2011. DIN201007-129 refers, available on ArmyNet if you've access.

According to the latest blurb from 23 Engineers on ArmyNet:

23 have Normandy Troop, who conduct regimental conditioning. From there you are sent to..

AAPP Conditioning course, run by 16AA Bde. 4 Weeks long, "very demanding but prepares you well for the course".

then into

AAPPS - at Catterick.

Pass in tests are as follows:

8 Mile March, in a squad, 35 lbs and water, in less than 1 hour 50 mins
Trainasium Introduction
1.5 mile run, less than 9 min 30.
There is more than 7 being ran in them dates

Sandy - they are the dates being provided by Catterick to the rest of the Army. If there are more being run, then they don't want anyone else to know about it....

I would suggest the relevant Airborne Regt of your Corps/Service in 16AA Bde is the best place to start. ArmyNet did have some stuff, but it seems to have been removed from 23 Eng and 7 (Para) RHA's sites.