All Arms Commando Course

Hi i have put in to do the p-aacc next year 2012 just waiting to see what the dates are and i was looking for a training program for over the xmas time i know that i will get a programe in due course but as everyone is on leave just looking to see if anyone could help.
Thanx.

do some running, some press-ups, chin-ups and sit-ups. Make sure you can pass the pass-in tests before you arrive!

Hi i have put in to do the p-aacc next year 2012 just waiting to see what the dates are and i was looking for a training program for over the xmas time i know that i will get a programe in due course but as everyone is on leave just looking to see if anyone could help.
Thanx.
Run Forest run

Top tip.

Withdraw your application and get your phys sorted out.

Then apply when you're ready, which will save you from boring the **** out of everybody on here, and starting the usual ' hat - coloured / ferocious ' bunfight.

do P-company first and when you pass that (if you can pass it) go on the P-aacc you will piss it it's attendance course

Just keep on running, get your feet toughened up, carry some loads and as X59 says, get a positive self belief as that is what will carry you through when you are wet, and totally, totally fucked.

Get some distance running in with a pack.. simples.

Oh yeh, ignore what Fallschirmjager says, you don't need to pack a hand bag.....

Just keep on running, get your feet toughened up, carry some loads and as X59 says, get a positive self belief as that is what will carry you through when you are wet, and totally, totally fucked.

Get some distance running in with a pack.. simples.

Oh yeh, ignore what Fallschirmjager says, you don't need to pack a hand bag.....
What about roll mats and a dress?

do P-company first and when you pass that (if you can pass it) go on the P-aacc you will piss it it's attendance course
Following that logic, the op would be wise to use aacc as a warm up for p coy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Gunners 54
booboo Infantry 17
B Health and Fitness 4