All Arms Commando Course

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by when_i_die, Dec 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi i have put in to do the p-aacc next year 2012 just waiting to see what the dates are and i was looking for a training program for over the xmas time i know that i will get a programe in due course but as everyone is on leave just looking to see if anyone could help.
    Thanx.

2. Use the search function - there's **** loads already on here!

3. do some running, some press-ups, chin-ups and sit-ups. Make sure you can pass the pass-in tests before you arrive!

4. Get fit!! ffs, why does every **** want spoon feeding these days.

5. Run Forest run

6. You don't have to do that much. After all, women can pass the course. :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. And in stages!

8. X59

X59 LE

Top tip.

Withdraw your application and get your phys sorted out.

Then apply when you're ready, which will save you from boring the **** out of everybody on here, and starting the usual ' hat - coloured / ferocious ' bunfight.

9. do P-company first and when you pass that (if you can pass it) go on the P-aacc you will piss it it's attendance course

10. Wah walt

11. Just keep on running, get your feet toughened up, carry some loads and as X59 says, get a positive self belief as that is what will carry you through when you are wet, and totally, totally fucked.

Get some distance running in with a pack.. simples.

Oh yeh, ignore what Fallschirmjager says, you don't need to pack a hand bag.....

12. What about roll mats and a dress?

13. Only required for P coy.........

14. Not until after you've passed. Why, do these things scare you?

15. No, because 'booties' are softer and cuddlier than Paras. I'm sure Marines would respect you more in the morning.

You should see Fally, he's a big Yeti with matted bum fur!