Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

All aboard the digital tumbril cart!

Some creative abuse to Tory MP Andrea Jenkyns here, apparently from someone under their own name. He's now being subject to the Twitter lynch mob who are posting his address and employer, desperate to get him sacked from his job and arrested.

Difficult to believe someone would be so naive as to use their own name/account, although according to Jenkyns it was sent 'late at night' so that might provide a clue.

Who's up next for the digital tumbril cart I wonder. Could it be YOU??

Dixhx25X4AEAw9E.jpg

Some creative abuse to Tory MP Andrea Jenkyns here, apparently from someone under their own name. He's now being subject to the Twitter lynch mob who are posting his address and employer, desperate to get him sacked from his job and arrested.

Difficult to believe someone would be so naive as to use their own name/account, although according to Jenkyns it was sent 'late at night' so that might provide a clue.

No it couldn't because I don't take internet behaviour tips from the Emperor. He's probably broken the law and deserves all that's coming to him.

A search of the BBC website reveals nothing on this story at all - I wonder what the coverage would have looked like if it had been a UKIP-type sending something similar to Soubry.

Can anyone explain how to change my avatar?

TIA.

Click on your account name at the top of the screen, hover your mouse over your current avatar until the 'edit your avatar' text appears, then click on the text

Then visit knowyourmeme.com or wherever and upload your new avatar

View attachment 343436

Any news on how the Asian hornets got on?

Click on your account name at the top of the screen, hover your mouse over your current avatar until the 'edit your avatar' text appears, then click on the text

Then visit knowyourmeme.com or wherever and upload your new avatar

*Wah shield up*

I think you may have been Wah'ed.

*'Wah shield down.*