Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ALL ABOARD! Outrage bus is now departing.

Don't these laws already exist in the u.k anyway? Don't drink in the streets, no noise pollution and women aren't aloud to get there tits out?

I was going down in Miss JS the other day and as she is slightly bushed down there just had an image of myself with a goatee. What do any other arrsers out there think.....

So if it is Miss JS you are either muffing your sister, daughter or other female relative??
But ginger, you sick bastard!

why can't these cnuts grow proper beards? he should be bullied to suicide...

Don't these laws already exist in the u.k anyway? Don't drink in the streets, no noise pollution and women aren't aloud to get there tits out?

They do. But the police are too scared, cant be bothered or are otherwise affected by political correctness to be bothered to enforce them.

When Muslims renounce Islam and convert to Christianity, do they change their names to Fred Smith or Dave Jones?

Just Asking like

I should imagine it would have to be Jesus/Joseph/Mary/Paul/Peter and any other proper christian names,,,after all most muslims are called Mohamet or variations on that name.........

I should imagine it would have to be Jesus/Joseph/Mary/Paul/Peter and any other proper christian names,,,after all most muslims are called Mohamet or variations on that name.........

What sort of an answer is that........... ******* sensible is what. This is Naafi, now get a grip of yourself!

I'll sort out the catering, who can do the 'entertainment' and drinks?

mobile-catering-hog-roast-catering-1.jpg