ALL ABOARD! Outrage bus is now departing.

30 people in total max...I wouldnt consider that a threat. However, this chain of media outlets are well known for stirring up trouble and fear mongering. What would the Muslim community be without bhangra, fancy weddings and expensive sarees.

I would consider the motive to be plain and simple attention seeking. They have no respect at all.

Fucking Salafis....deport them to Chechnya, I am sure they know how to handle them!

I fancy going there for a drink and game of poker. Lets see them put their money where their leaflets are

I will in any event treasure the photos in that story. Any time I start to question the choices I have made in life, and to feel dissatisfaction with where they have led me, I will look at that photo of a pig-faced ginger Islam-walt sticking up notes to wind up the Daily Mail, and feel a renewed sense of self-satisfaction.

Actually quite crafty, in a 1920s Nazi sort of way. Take a few issues non-extremists will agree with (like alcohol-swilling chavs littering the streets) and mix them in with your own agenda (music, dancing).

Maybe the Outrage Bus needs a few minor mission-specific mods before heading out the gate:

1299397807.jpg

Z

Zarathustra

EDL will be down shortly looking for muslamic ray guns and demanding to see mosques being built in Mecca

EDL will be down shortly looking for muslamic ray guns and demanding to see mosques being built in Mecca
Can I be the first NAAFI extremist!

Bill stickers will be prosecuted, where's the queue for the bus - I have got a case of Spesh, and I quite fancy the little minx above with her arms in the air :)

Tits.........................Whats tits!

Will there be some really ancient Nurses on the Bus?

and wearing Peep Hole Bra's

Scotland Yard is now working with local councils to remove the posters and identify those responsible for putting them up.

I can help here...........Its the ginger cunt in the photos!

Well the police need all the help they can get, now where is my reward :)

Scotland Yard is now working with local councils to remove the posters and identify those responsible for putting them up.

I can help here...........Its the ginger cunt in the photos!

Well the police need all the help they can get, now where is my reward :)
I notice Choudary didn't appear in the photographs!

On a slightly serious note (yes, I know its the NAAFI), who pays for these Islam4UK campaigns? Choudary is a skiver on benefits so it isn't him.