Alistair Stewart Betting odds?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Threatening to manually replicate the Big Ben bongs with a megaphone on Brexit Eve after years on News at Ten, and in defiance of his ITV masters - 2/1

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
His twitter has been expunged

Isn't he the chap who hosted Police! Camera! Mayhem!", and then crashed his own Merc into a tree while hammered?

This is the reason for today's news. Compared a man of BAME origin to an ape

Martin Shapland Ape.jpeg

Isn't he the chap who hosted Police! Camera! Mayhem!", and then crashed his own Merc into a tree while hammered?
That's the blighter. Apparently researchers for the programme found the video footage of the incident but it never made it to air.

Did he dare criticise St Greta?

Did he dare criticise St Greta?
Worse, he allegedly called a person of 'Ethnicity' an 'Ape' because he quoted Shakespeare and the quode had 'Ape' in it.

Guilty M'lud, take the Prisoner down

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Excellent, I’ve always preferred ITN’s news to The BBC but this man just made it unwatchable, his style of delivery really was annoying with his emphasising of words and that smarmy grin of his.
At least now I can tune in knowing it won’t be Alister smarmy Stewart reading to me.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So a person of a darker hue than him has taken offence at being quoted a poem by England's greatest Bard?

I suggest that someone takes their face outside for a shit to be quite honest. How the fuck can you be offended by Shakespeare, unless you are an uneducated, backwards fuckwit from the arse end of nowhere.
(I include white Americans from the deep south in the above statement. And the French)

So a person of a darker hue than him has taken offence at being quoted a poem by England's greatest Bard?
I suggest that someone takes their face outside for a shit to be quite honest. How the **** can you be offended by Shakespeare, unless you are an uneducated, backwards fuckwit from the arse end of nowhere.
(I include white Americans from the deep south in the above statement. And the French)
You remember this I'm sure.

Unknown.jpeg

Latest Threads