Alistair Darling for PM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Alistair Darling should be the next leader of the Labour Party and therefore the next PM. 8)

After all, you lot have shown for years that you need Jocks to show you the way and take on the role of leader. :twisted:

2. Changed that for you to make more sense

3. Can I just politely ask you to go and "Feck Yersel"?

Cheers.

4. No... I think that Hattie McHarperson should be the next Liarbore PM..... such a lovely lady....... so many love her... sooo popular with the Peeps.... :worship: :sleepy:

Alistair Darling is English born with a Scots accent... he was born in London so is a Cockney.... although his antecedents are Scottish and he was educated in Scotland and went to Aberdeen University to read Law (He was also a Trot during his student days...) :yawn: :sleepy:

5. Give him a 3rd chance and let (Lord) Mandleson do it!
    Either that or Miliband or Balls, now that Ms Harman is not around!!

6. Harridan Harperson? Oh, God, yes. Make it so and Labour won't govern for a millenia.

7. You are an evil man. Stop torturing the English; the poor b@stards are suffering enough... :twisted:

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

He is the best of the bunch and grudgingly not a bad bloke IMO........but not a front man I suspect, a manager not a leader.

9. Borrocks he is nice. Having said that he does write nice long and informed letters to me when I write nastyish ones to him :p

10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

He has got a Gordon hostile City largely onside - no mean feat, I judge him only by his deeds....