• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ALIS Points

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I am just wondering if anybody could give some advice.

I am looking to apply to become an officer in the Army but I am bit concerned about the required ALIS points.

Unfortunately I do not have the required 7 C or above GCSE's I do however have a C or above in Maths, English and Science as well as the required 180UCAS points and a degree.

Is there any hope for me in becoming an officer or are they very strict on the 35 ALIS points?

Thanks

James

No perhaps not but at leas anyone can see this info anywhere now, and I recently applied for the army and I had to look up this information my self and it was quite hard to find and to put peoples mind at ease

No perhaps not but at leas anyone can see this info anywhere now, and I recently applied for the army and I had to look up this information my self and it was quite hard to find and to put peoples mind at ease
Yeah, I mean it's not as if there's some way in which you could ask someone what the requirements were. Like phoning the recruiter. That's be silly.

yes I did phone the recruiting office in my local area and even they were uncertain on the point system regarding the new curriculum in Scotland.

Latest Threads