Aliens in East Anglia

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by cloudbuster, Feb 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if anyone else spotted this from the Beeb;

Looking at the bottom picture, isn't that suspiciously like an eight-digit reggy number tattooed on his foot?

So it's equally likely to be a former 'Angle-iron', pickled for posterity; weren't they a funny shape back then?

Someone at the BBC's got a sense of humour, posting that reply from 'Tina, from Hastings'.
  2. Some still are! (me)
  3. As they allegedly write in the medical community- NFN.

Q. How do you castrate a Norwich taxi-driver?

A. Kick his sister in the chin.
  4. Now that's just naughty!!
  5. East Anglia is full of aliens. They make up 90% of the population. Hence the phrase 'Normal in Norfolk'.
  6. From the BBC website under the alien story:! 8O 8O Got to be a wind up right???

This has to be the best comment though:

7. Well, whatever it's certainly alien to Norfolk. No hair lip and too few fingers!

Does that fact that they pickled it mean they planned to eat it later? Makes a change from onions, eggs and red cabbage.
  8. The only problem with tina from hastings comments are that they fit 90% of the retards and deformities who reside in hastings - apparently its twinned with kentucky - its my belief that an alien race in times gone by detonated a nuke in the area of hastings and the residual fall out has affected generations ever since producing more inhuman mutations than all the sci-fi films and programmes put together.
  9. norfolk is full of aliens and inbred freaks! its like a circus just stepping out the front door! bearded ladies, dwarfs the the full thing!
  10. how would you be able to tell if aliens had landed in norfolk they would just blend in with the yokels :D so it would be a good place for aliens to do a recce (this from a man from lincolnshire 8O :lol: people in glass houses etc)
  11. they'd be vastl and cool interlectts or moderatly luke warm would still be a major advantage over the inhabitants of norfolk
  12. I thought that it was standing for the role of lord mayor of Norwich personally, it came round my door with leafltes saying "vote for me" I felt sorry for it, and nodded
  13. :lol: :lol: :lol: