Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Get your tin-foil hats on... (it might explain where tropper is, though!)

Aliens have landed, infiltrated British nuclear missile sites and deactivated the weapons, according to US military pilots.

By Andy Bloxham
Published: 9:28AM BST 27 Sep 2010

The beings have repeated their efforts in the US and have been active since 1948, the men said, and accused the respective governments of trying to keep the information secret.

The unlikely claims were compiled by six former US airmen and another member of the military who interviewed or researched the evidence of 120 ex-military personnel.

The information they have collected suggests that aliens could have landed on Earth as recently as seven years ago.

The men's aim is to press the two governments to recognise the long-standing extra-terrestrial visits as fact.

They are to be presented on Monday 27 September at a meeting in Washington.

One of the men, Capt Robert Salas, said: "The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it."

He said said he witnessed such an event first-hand on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana which housed Minuteman nuclear missiles.

Capt Salas continued: "I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.

"The missiles shut down - 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There's a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Others claim to have seen similar activity in the UK.

Col Charles Halt said he saw a UFO at the former military base RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, 30 years ago, during which he saw beams of light fired into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area.

He said: "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted - both then and now - to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation."

The site was then the base of the US 81st Tactical Fighter Wing.

Capt Bruce Fenstermacher, a former US Air Force officer, also claims he saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above a nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976
Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Telegraph

Nukes were not at Bentwaters at that time.

You don't drop a nuke from an A-10,which was the only aircraft type at Bentwaters and nearby Woodbridge(apart from HC-130Ps) at that time.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I know one user on ARRSE who got picked up at the side of the road by Aliens, taken aboard their aircraft for experimentation, only to find themselves on the receiving end of the most vile and imaginitive sexual abuse. They weren't to know that humans by the side of the road in fishnets, rubber pants and a ball-gag were to be avoided at all costs.

Hi

The Telegraph article about aliens having deactivated all of the world's nuclear weapons probably originated from the Lib Dems. They have always wanted to get rid of our nuclear missiles and will stop at nothing. Give it a couple of weeks and George Osborn will jump on the band wagon and see it as a cost cutting opportunity to withdraw Trident from service.

What next, reports of little men at the MOD? and I bet they won't be talking about the Gurkhas!

Gerry

The Telegraph article about aliens having deactivated all of the world's nuclear weapons probably originated from the Lib Dems.
You think that the Lib Dems sent people to live in the US in the 1940s to get them to breed and then convince their children to join the US Air Force and then convince them to tell the world 40 years later that they saw little green men playing with nuclear weapons in some massive deep cover op to get Britain to give up nukes?

Really?

You think that the Lib Dems sent people to live in the US in the 1940s to get them to breed and then convince their children to join the US Air Force and then convince them to tell the world 40 years later that they saw little green men playing with nuclear weapons in some massive deep cover op to get Britain to give up nukes?
It's as believable as the original claim and a lot more practicable.

If true, it disproves the existence of intelligent life in space. Truly intelligent life would be quite happy for us to blow ourselves up before we developed interstellar travel.

Really?
JBM

No I don't. But more to the point, do you?

People who subscribe to non-sociological theories of power should be studied then shot. Its far more rewarding to study conspiracy theorists themselves and their mentality then the fairy tales they tell themselves to cover up their ignorance of the modern world...I think these things come up the same way ancient man invented religion, someone sees a phenomenom they don't understand and then create narratives to explain it, the only difference was that in ancient times they were trying to rationalise natural phenomena (EG they didn't understand weather systems, so they invented an angry lightning god to explain storms) now its social, economic and political factors they create stories for to compensate for their ignorance...its the post-modern version of irrational superstition...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
People who subscribe to non-sociological theories of power should be studied then shot. Its far more rewarding to study conspiracy theorists themselves and their mentality then the fairy tales they tell themselves to cover up their ignorance of the modern world...I think these things come up the same way ancient man invented religion, someone sees a phenomenom they don't understand and then create narratives to explain it, the only difference was that in ancient times they were trying to rationalise natural phenomena (EG they didn't understand weather systems, so they invented an angry lightning god to explain storms) now its social, economic and political factors they create stories for to compensate for their ignorance...its the post-modern version of irrational superstition...
Goodbye Star Trek, Area 51, Star Wars, Babylon . . . what sort of a mean bastard are you anyway? **** y'all and the spaceship you rode into the Milky Way on mo'fo. This is some real shit right here, and now I'm off to an 'End of the World' party on a tall building somewhere; somewhere that maybe my special spandex suit will be appreciated, even if it is going to be atomomized by a green space-ray from a space dude's gun.

You sure it wasn't this guy?

To paraphrase Steven Hawkins: The likelihood that governments have been covering up alien contact is nil. This is based on the track record and the lack of competency that governments have in keeping secrets.

Works for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The Intelligence Cell 13
S The NAAFI Bar 39
MikeMcc The Intelligence Cell 3