Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by flamingo, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Get your tin-foil hats on... (it might explain where tropper is, though!)

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Telegraph

2. To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced there is intelligent life on this planet...

3. Nukes were not at Bentwaters at that time.

You don't drop a nuke from an A-10,which was the only aircraft type at Bentwaters and nearby Woodbridge(apart from HC-130Ps) at that time.

4. I see little green men every day at work, it's amazing what tricks dpm clothing wearers have on the eyes!

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I know one user on ARRSE who got picked up at the side of the road by Aliens, taken aboard their aircraft for experimentation, only to find themselves on the receiving end of the most vile and imaginitive sexual abuse. They weren't to know that humans by the side of the road in fishnets, rubber pants and a ball-gag were to be avoided at all costs.

6. Hi

The Telegraph article about aliens having deactivated all of the world's nuclear weapons probably originated from the Lib Dems. They have always wanted to get rid of our nuclear missiles and will stop at nothing. Give it a couple of weeks and George Osborn will jump on the band wagon and see it as a cost cutting opportunity to withdraw Trident from service.

What next, reports of little men at the MOD? and I bet they won't be talking about the Gurkhas!

Gerry

7. You think that the Lib Dems sent people to live in the US in the 1940s to get them to breed and then convince their children to join the US Air Force and then convince them to tell the world 40 years later that they saw little green men playing with nuclear weapons in some massive deep cover op to get Britain to give up nukes?

Really?

8. It's as believable as the original claim and a lot more practicable.

10. If true, it disproves the existence of intelligent life in space. Truly intelligent life would be quite happy for us to blow ourselves up before we developed interstellar travel.

12. JBM

No I don't. But more to the point, do you?

13. No, I'm normal. I'm not the one suggesting that this story is some plot by the Lib Dems to do away with British nuclear weapons though...