Ali Dizaei to be re-instated

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Speedy, Sep 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Is it 'cos he is Black, innit?

• Like Like x 5
  2. I still don't understand how an Iranian citizen with an Iranian passport could be a senior Met police officer.

• Like Like x 5
  3. See post above.

4. FFS can no one do this dismissal thing properly? First Shoesmith and now this corrupt cnut. Be he gets oodles of lovely compo as well...

• Like Like x 1
  5. That vile man. A turd that won't flush.

6. Although he faces another trial he is classed as innocent and so has to have his job back. The real fault lies with those who sought political correctness by promoting him.

Lord, please let be be on the jury at his next trial.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Who said crime doesn't pay?

8. What I find amusing about all this is Ali Dizaei and the 'Black Police Officers Association'.

Run that one past me again? He's 'black'?

Did anyone not note that Iranians, from which we get Aryan, are ethnically Indo European?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Indeed - sacked by the Met because of his conviction. Which has been overturned and a re-trial ordered. Therefore he is re-instated. Hopefully, suspended. But he's trying to wangle around that too.

10. i want his union rep

• Like Like x 2
  11. there's no hope for the Mets now if a such and such can be reinstated as Plod. 'Innocent until proved guilty'. the whole thing sucks, what a mess. Just think of all the compo he could get (alleged of course). Maybe widemouth will offer services for a fat fee up front paid by the taxpayer of coruse.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just heard the slimey git saying he should get his job back on Radio 5

He was loving it.

13. Seagull,

You are correct,there.

The United Kingdom,it can be argued is a failing state.The blame for this can be laid squarely at the door of the Labour Party.