Ali Dizaei to be re-instated

I still don't understand how an Iranian citizen with an Iranian passport could be a senior Met police officer.

I still don't understand how an Iranian citizen with an Iranian passport could be a senior Met police officer.
See post above.

FFS can no one do this dismissal thing properly? First Shoesmith and now this corrupt cnut. Be he gets oodles of lovely compo as well...

Although he faces another trial he is classed as innocent and so has to have his job back. The real fault lies with those who sought political correctness by promoting him.

Lord, please let be be on the jury at his next trial.

What I find amusing about all this is Ali Dizaei and the 'Black Police Officers Association'.

Run that one past me again? He's 'black'?

Did anyone not note that Iranians, from which we get Aryan, are ethnically Indo European?

Although he faces another trial he is classed as innocent and so has to have his job back. The real fault lies with those who sought political correctness by promoting him.
Indeed - sacked by the Met because of his conviction. Which has been overturned and a re-trial ordered. Therefore he is re-instated. Hopefully, suspended. But he's trying to wangle around that too.

there's no hope for the Mets now if a such and such can be reinstated as Plod. 'Innocent until proved guilty'. the whole thing sucks, what a mess. Just think of all the compo he could get (alleged of course). Maybe widemouth will offer services for a fat fee up front paid by the taxpayer of coruse.

I wonder, how will he get any respect, or be able to claim respect for his rank? Briefings will be fun, Ali up front, his men hanging on his every word,

'Listen up men...'

When suddenly FAMILY GUY - Bird is the Word! - YouTube

I know ex bobbies who have been found guilty against the balance of probabilities (Not beyond all reasonable doubt) of doing much less serious things than this so called Senior Police Officer.

One is now a taxi driver, one works for a private security firm overseas (Making a killing I might add) and the other is a border line suicidal alcoholic.

I know why he is getting chance after chance but I dare not say it for fear of being surgically removed from employment by The Thought Police. I'm sure you can all guess though.

Just out of interest, if Britain ever found itself at war with Iran, what would be the position with Iranian nationals in senior official positions?

Just out of interest, if Britain ever found itself at war with Iran, what would be the position with Iranian nationals in senior official positions?
POWs? To be handed over to the Ayatollahs after our eventual ignominious retreat? Who would treat a twerp like AD somewhat more strictly than we are allowed to.