Ali Dizaei found guilty at retrial

So lightning does strike twice. :)

Ali Dizaei: Met Police commander found guilty

Met commander Ali Dizaei had denied the charges
Metropolitan Police commander Ali Dizaei has been found guilty of misconduct in a public office and perverting the course of justice.
Have to say, it couldn't have happened to a nastier piece of work

BBC News - Ali Dizaei: Met Police commander found guilty

Good.

He is a shocking, shameless individual. I hope he gets sent to prison and has his arrse reamed by a gang of ****ing weirdos all hung like baboons.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh good. For a moment (actually several separate moments) it looked as if Teflon Ali would slip through again. Does this mean we can stop paying him £90,000 a year to watch Jeremy Kyle and do a spot of gardening?

Didn't he try and come up with a defence of racism? Or have I imagined that?

Just when I thought it was turning into a really shit day, something fooking fantastic like this happens.

Hope he bottom rots due to the arrse pounding he's going to get from a gang of contageous nonses sharing the wing with him.

" .... currently suspended from his £90,000-a-year job at the Met."

On full pay, I suppose.

There's always two or more sides to every story but I have to admit that Mr Dizaei doesn't exactly come over as Mr Clean.

I bet a certain ex transport minister will be watching very closely as to what the sentence is for the perverting conviction is in this case :)

It's weird because the victim was possibly the worlds least believable winess.
Benefit frauster
Illegal immigrant although Syrian so gets bonus points these days :(
Violent glassed someone nice
Top it all a suspected racist.
Still Ali came off as less believable :)

Tbf I think even prison rapists have standards

I'll bet Keith Vaz remains strangely quiet regarding the outcome of this hearing.