Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfrid Lickspittle, a man for our times.

I thought Boris nailed it earlier. He politely said, do as you're bloody told or we'll lock the country down again.

You give people options, they just take the piss. If he had any balls, he would have just locked the country down!

Ask Alfrid Lickspittle!!

Londo

LE
Soft close toilet seats for all .

But he is my Magic Grandpa. He taught me everything I know.

Ah so you were part of the Dianne Abbott spit roast, pass the mind bleach....

Jews have the means, motive and opportunity. Alcoholics don't.

And they control the media and banking system, as exposed by David Icke.

Get your facts right

According to David Icke it's really the alien lizard creatures that control everything, the Jews are just the cover story

Get your facts right

According to David Icke it's really the alien lizard creatures that control everything, the Jews are just the cover story
It's a well known fact that David Icke is a lizard turncoat and thus doubly not to be trusted.

Apparently.

NSP

LE
According to David Icke it's really the alien lizard creatures that control everything, the Jews are just the skin-covers so that they can walk amongst us.
Ahem.

Have you not seen that documentary series they made about them in the 80's? "V," I think it was called.

My calendar is all awry; I hadn't realised last night was Friday.:(

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Will nobody think of the children ?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I like strong, tea with three sugars. (To soon to ask if it's going the way the OK wanted)

Dredd

LE
Ahem.

Have you not seen that documentary series they made about them in the 80's? "V," I think it was called.

And of course the full-length one, "They Live".

Which reminds me - where did I put those sunglasses . . . ?

Latest Threads