Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfrid Lickspittle, a man for our times.

Role model for our silent, brown nosing, supine and obviously useless MP's. if I were a newly elected red wall tory I would be looking at the soon to be "reform" party with interest.

Have you been on the bathroom chemicals again?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Role model for our silent, brown nosing, supine and obviously useless MP's. if I were a newly elected red wall tory I would be looking at the soon to be "reform" party with interest.
/me looks for the WTF button. I'm sure one will be along shortly.

I had home made spag bol.

I predict a short, yet interesting time for this thread.

Come on Dingerr, tell me that Alfrid Lickspittle wouldn;t manage a long career in the house followed by a peerage.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought Boris nailed it earlier. He politely said, do as you're bloody told or we'll lock the country down again.

I thought Boris nailed it earlier. He politely said, do as you're bloody told or we'll lock the country down again.
Fascist.

Covid has exposed a bedwetting poncy population for what it is....grow up and grow a pair ffs.

@Ciggie wants some of what you've been smoking.

Come on Dingerr, tell me that Alfrid Lickspittle wouldn;t manage a long career in the house followed by a peerage.

You’ve made a very silly assumption.

You think I care.

Latest Threads