Alfies Home...

Alfie's Home...and it's available to buy here!.

You may also wish to look at the readers' reviews - a small snippet:

I was truly offended by this book. Purporting to be a text thathelps children deal with the very real problem of child molestation,it is in reality a thinly veiled attack on homosexuality. It equates homosexuality with mental illness, paints homosexuals as molesters and moral degenerates, and suggests that homosexuals can be "cured" and go on to live happy little suburban lives. The author must live in a world 30 years in our social past. We've come further than this, and we should know better. The publisher, International Healing Foundation, suggests that parents should read this with their children. They are right, if only because the book serves as a horrible example of prejudice and wrong-thinking, a perfect example of what *not* to do. If I sound upset, it's because I'm really p.o.'d -- I first ran across this book after it had been donated to a local children's library.
I daresay they may even appreciate some more comments...

Sorry for not going straight to 'Internet Phots et al' - too good to be missed in there... :D

G

Goku

Hummm… what made you go looking for that little gem?
Did the bad men touch you in your special place? :D

In my book, uncle Pete would be a candidate for the mess Webley whether he wanted to or not

Please say you did not actively search for this book....do you have isues?

Gnr_Darbyshire said:
Not Uncle Pete????? 8O

What happens on page 25????? :? :? :? :?
You can't read it cos it's all been jizzed over mate; can't you see he's only showing one hand in all them pictures? He's obviously pulling his self off with the other fcuker.

I was hoping for something a little more graphic.

If I was uncle Peter I would have had the young lad smoke me off and gently probe my anus with his tongue.

Secondly, the lad has no common sense, if you miss out on fatherly love, simply take him his breakfast on a sunday morning and let him climax in your mouth as he mops up his egg with fresh hot toast.

This is probably why Chris Langham went for the 'abused as a kid' excuse for being a nonce. 'Uncle Peter' got away with it so he thought he would.

minister_doh_nut said:
I was hoping for something a little more graphic.

If I was uncle Peter I would have had the young lad smoke me off and gently probe my anus with his tongue.

Secondly, the lad has no common sense, if you miss out on fatherly love, simply take him his breakfast on a sunday morning and let him climax in your mouth as he mops up his egg with fresh hot toast.
MDN, you truly are a sick FU**ER on so many different levels, BRILLIANT.

No one noticed the black councillor, in the last pages he seems to always have his hands on poor Alfie and on page 23 he is practically nearly giving Alfie one.

[
quote="frog_face"]No one noticed the black councillor, in the last pages he seems to always have his hands on poor Alfie and on page 23 he is practically nearly giving Alfie one.
[/quote]

Once the councillor found out about the "touching" he thought he'd have some of that.......as he probably thought that uncle peter really did have a small penis....he educated Alfie to a Mamba size Buggering.......thus proving he was a bender, homo......so all the kids in his school was right......Alfie is a Queer

sebcoe said:
[
quote="frog_face"]No one noticed the black councillor, in the last pages he seems to always have his hands on poor Alfie and on page 23 he is practically nearly giving Alfie one.
Once the councillor found out about the "touching" he thought he'd have some of that.......as he probably thought that uncle peter really did have a small penis....he educated Alfie to a Mamba size Buggering.......thus proving he was a bender, homo......so all the kids in his school was right......Alfie is a Queer[/quote]

I can just see the sequal to that book. Alfie and the Desert Eagle or Alfie goes Fukcing nuts (living with depression!)
By the way do you think there are undertones(not fergal sharkey!) for the author?Perhaps he is telling us something! Maybe he is Uncle Pete! 8O 8O 8O