Alexander Blackman BBC Interview

Title is missing the word murderer

Last edited:
Wasn't the conviction overturned though?
Nope reduced to manslaughter due to diminished responsibility... the evidence of him being a menkle was the fact he allowed the murder to be filmed.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't the conviction overturned though?
Downgraded I believe to manslaughter. Which is just a tad strange given he was caught on camera moving the victim to the site of the murder, was film carrying out the murder and then telling his lads to keep schtum as he had committed a crime. Deliberate unlawful killing being murder...

The grounds for his verdict and sentence being overturned/downgraded should have been mitigation of punishment and not a defence of his actions as a crime.

Downgraded I believe to manslaughter. Which is just a tad strange given he was caught on camera moving the victim to the site of the murder, was film carrying out the murder and then telling his lads to keep schtum as he had committed a crime. Deliberate unlawful killing being murder...

The grounds for his verdict and sentence being overturned/downgraded should have been mitigation of punishment and not a defence of his actions as a crime.
M' Learned Dingerr walt.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Not Blackman.

he was convicted of manslaughter.

Personally I’d have left Terry to bleed out .
Which would have been perfectly legal. Putting a round into the chest of a man that was likely dying already however is murder.

Not Blackman.

he was convicted of manslaughter.

Personally I’d have left Terry to bleed out .
After rendering , unfortunately unsuccessful, appropriate first aid in line with training, equipment and triage principles.

He did that didn't he?

Oh.... Riiight....

ugly

LE
After rendering , unfortunately unsuccessful, appropriate first aid in line with training, equipment and triage principles.

He did that didn't he?

Oh.... Riiight....
No fecker would survive my first aid especially when hungover

When it's Blackman, the fanbois come out and get all goooey because 'E's an 'ero, and he has a cabbage lid, and, errm............Go Royal!!!'

When it's William Calley, or Fritz Knochlein, or Kraut civilians stringing up downed Lanc tail gunners, that's a different matter though.........