Alex Salmond charged with multiple counts of sexual assault, and a bunch of other stuff too.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Supreme Court of Arrse, do you find the defendant:

• Guilty as charged - hang the fat f***

• Not Guilty - but still a massive c***

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

LE
Small thread diversion, but went to a talk recently on Pearl Harbour.
Is fairly well known that one of the US vessels which survived became the Belgrano.
An old matelot present said he had been on her in the mid 60s, during a goodwill visit - and she was a rust bucket then.
OK, more thread drift.
I feel like I’m one of the many people who had seen aerial photos of the Pearl harbour attack for as long as I can remember, but only found out in the last twenty years that the Japanese not only used mini subs but that at least one of the subs is visible in those photos.

wheel

LE
I meant in this particular case, as regardless of Salmond's own aspirations in amateur gynaecology, I doubt he's classed as a medical professional.
I remember reading that one of the leading civil servants had sent a memo out to the effect that there always had to be two members of staff with him at any time. This was after an incident was reported.

Edit to add beaten to it by Grey Area

That's tickety-boo for the Big Yin to say that, when taking the pish, different ball game for the people working there.

Assume so. Fair point.

Even the boss of Wernham-Hogg Paper probably looks like a big deal to the people working there.

Everyone else may think, with a degree of inaccuracy (however small) that he's a jumped up little tin god.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you ever find yerself in the situation of requiring such procedures, believe me, you won't be dreading having a hard on.......
Speak for yourself, you homophobe.

Oops

Old-Salt
Speak for yourself, you homophobe.
I would if I wasn't retching like a cat ejecting the mother of all furballs at the same time...
I'm sure I felt the cameras 'clank' as they met somewhere inside!

The ( fit) ladies were awfully nice about it all too....No pictures.

(well not external ones)

A mates' had one of those (huge) dildo type things up, with a Feckin laser on the end, the little blue pills are just sweeties for him now.

Anyhow, this thread drift ...

It should be about the Cnut, rather than just the R'sole.

Two members of the jury discharged for reasons meantime unknown....... standby for appeals or shouts of foul either way.
Not a surprise with the number of people going into self-isolation. That leaves 13 jury members continuing, the minimum number of jury members being 12, but with a minimum majority of 8 in order to convict.

Mick9abf

War Hero
Not a surprise with the number of people going into self-isolation. That leaves 13 jury members continuing, the minimum number of jury members being 12, but with a minimum majority of 8 in order to convict.
If any of them so much cough at lunch there’s going to be trouble!!

Have to respect the decision of the Jury and all that, but unfortunately it means we will have to put up with his sanctimonious bluster for years to come. Between him, Blackford, Cherry and Sturgeon, it’s like some sort of horrific production line. :-(
On the plus side, at least there is another News item to digest, other than Coronabloodyvirus.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Well damn me. Obviously #metoo is as nothing to #freedom. Who’dathunkit?

Dredd

LE
Excellent decision. Gentlemen, you now have an indicator established in Scots law of what is acceptable behaviour towards the fairer sex. Remember to cite it in any HR case as well.

Ladies - sorry about giving you the impression that you were to be empowered to speak up and halt such behaviour. You obviously DO love it so you can expect much more of it from now on.

Hubba hubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads