Alex Salmond charged with multiple counts of sexual assault, and a bunch of other stuff too.

I saw the good Mr. Salmond in Departures at Aberdeen Airport on Monday. He is, well, a porker, and having that smug face and winning personality in a snap rush to judgement I could easily believe everything of him.
At the airport you say. Did he look like this when he spotted you spotting him?

shock.jpg

I see that the odious, racist pervert is now due to have papers served in October with the initial hearing penciled in for 18th. November. High Court next January.

I will be watching this one with great glee.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I see that the odious, racist pervert is now due to have papers served in October with the initial hearing penciled in for 18th. November. High Court next January.

Link?

Please tell me that the Procurator Fiscal is in some way involved with Salmond's prosecution. No reason than I love the name.

"Procurator Fiscal". Lovely.

Alex Salmond trial 'will start next year'
The trial of former First Minister Alex Salmond on multiple charges of attempted rape and sexual assault will not begin until late January at the earliest, BBC Scotland has learned.

Mr Salmond was charged with a total of 14 offences on 24 January this year.

They include two charges of attempted rape, nine of sexual assault, two of indecent assault and a breach of the peace.

He strongly denies all of the allegations against him.

BBC Scotland understands that the indictment in the case is not expected to be served until October, with an initial hearing in the case currently pencilled in for 18 November.

The trial would then be scheduled to start before a jury at the High Court towards the end of January.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

I will have more fun watching the Cybernats explode with righteous fury as ever more accusations of devious Tory plots fly around the Interweb.

#DeviousBastards

Wordsmith

Please tell me that the Procurator Fiscal is in some way involved with Salmond's prosecution. No reason than I love the name.

"Procurator Fiscal". Lovely.
We Scots love those very officious and intimidating names. Hence there being so few Catholics in Scotland. It's a lot easier to say 'fcuk the pope' than it is to say 'fcuk the moderator of the general assembly of the church of Scotland.'