Alex Reid

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blimey, some publicity whore talks 'candidly' about another media whore, and reveals 'sexy facts'

Must be true if she's getting off her (veiny stretched) chest

Have you ever thought of investing in Nigeria?

2. Fuck it, I'd let her bum me in exchange for fulfilling my sordid fantasies!

A worrying quote from that site though: Reid recently said in the aftermath of his spectacular split from Chantelle Houghton: "I'm in the trenches. I'm getting a lot of incoming flack.

"There's a lot of horrible things being said about me - and I'm quite outspoken, but the one thing is, it does stress me, but I'm strong. I'm a soldier."

Does he need a thread in Waltenkommando?

3. I prefer this one.

[​IMG]

Especially if we're talking about watching someone get buggered with a strap-on.

4. She's just had her fifth breast enhancement, probably want to get tits to match her mouth. There just isn't one redeeming feature to that ugly (both physically and figuratively) nonentity.

• Like Like x 2
  5. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

[FONT=&quot] In 1996 when he was 21, Reid enlisted with 10th (Volunteer) Battalion of the Parachute Regiment (10 PARA), a Territorial Army unit based in London[/FONT] .

6. Fair one. Is he still in then..?

7. Mortars???? ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Use the search function, it's all over this site

9. Headline; "Publicity seeking slapper attempts to be outrageous".

10. They both do have one redeeming feature.
    They're both mortal and will eventually fuck off

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

• Like Like x 3
  11. Katie Price, she might have ginormous wabblys but she got no fucking arse, utter fail.

12. That's only because she divorced him

• Like Like x 5
  13. According to the article she was performing at the "tranny shack". What baffles me is that there are people prepared to part with money in order to indulge the utter oxygen thief in the belief that she has some sort of talent to offer. A couple of years ago she was doing a book signing locally and my Mrs who works in town nearby tells me that they were queueing out of the door to see her.
    If katie Price was doing a naked serenade on my front lawn I would purposely stop using the lavatory and force myself to drink a gallon of ice water so that i had sufficient fluid to make up a reasonable size piss bucket with which to deluge the orange hued gopper.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fixed,
    And having seen some piccies of said wabblys, I don't think they wabble much.