• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Alex Reid

Blimey, some publicity whore talks 'candidly' about another media whore, and reveals 'sexy facts'

Must be true if she's getting off her (veiny stretched) chest

Have you ever thought of investing in Nigeria?

Fuck it, I'd let her bum me in exchange for fulfilling my sordid fantasies!

A worrying quote from that site though: Reid recently said in the aftermath of his spectacular split from Chantelle Houghton: "I'm in the trenches. I'm getting a lot of incoming flack.

"There's a lot of horrible things being said about me - and I'm quite outspoken, but the one thing is, it does stress me, but I'm strong. I'm a soldier."

Does he need a thread in Waltenkommando?

She's just had her fifth breast enhancement, probably want to get tits to match her mouth. There just isn't one redeeming feature to that ugly (both physically and figuratively) nonentity.

Fuck it, I'd let her bum me in exchange for fulfilling my sordid fantasies!

A worrying quote from that site though: Reid recently said in the aftermath of his spectacular split from Chantelle Houghton: "I'm in the trenches. I'm getting a lot of incoming flack.

"There's a lot of horrible things being said about me - and I'm quite outspoken, but the one thing is, it does stress me, but I'm strong. I'm a soldier."

Does he need a thread in Waltenkommando?
[FONT=&quot] In 1996 when he was 21, Reid enlisted with 10th (Volunteer) Battalion of the Parachute Regiment (10 PARA), a Territorial Army unit based in London[/FONT] .

She's just had her fifth breast enhancement, probably want to get tits to match her mouth. There just isn't one redeeming feature to that ugly (both physically and figuratively) nonentity.
They both do have one redeeming feature.
They're both mortal and will eventually fuck off

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

According to the article she was performing at the "tranny shack". What baffles me is that there are people prepared to part with money in order to indulge the utter oxygen thief in the belief that she has some sort of talent to offer. A couple of years ago she was doing a book signing locally and my Mrs who works in town nearby tells me that they were queueing out of the door to see her.
If katie Price was doing a naked serenade on my front lawn I would purposely stop using the lavatory and force myself to drink a gallon of ice water so that i had sufficient fluid to make up a reasonable size piss bucket with which to deluge the orange hued gopper.

If katie Price was doing a naked serenade on my front lawn I would purposely stop using the lavatory and force myself to drink a gallon of ice water so that i had sufficient fluid to make up a reasonable size piss bucket with which to deluge the orange hued gopper.
Just to clarify, is that due to:

a) Contempt
b) The fact that you're a golden-shower enthusiast
c) Both

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
This is so last century, surely the Holy Madge was papped leaving a sex shop with a strap on to use on Guy Ritchie IIRC, bet he got a surprise that night....

Latest Threads