Alex Mitchell

Hi all

Trying to find a friend from training and units there after!

Alex and I joined up together in sep 80 (Brunie Plt - App coll), I know he was comissioned but I lost touch with him when I left NI in 1997.

Would love to know if he is still serving and an address/PM/email etc.

Thanks

Terry

Well since you lost touch with him you dont KNOW what else he does so think It does hold water ! So Terry if you I feel that way post YOUR entire name on the forum.

achillies549 said:
I think most soldiers served in NI at some point. So i don't think your point holds water. But thanks and I will remember to be more careful.
Your location. Broughton near Chester?

I'm only trying to find an old friend, not trying to have an argument over opsec or why I lost touch in the first place, if you can't help then please just don't post!! I already said I'd be more careful. What more do you want, it written in blood???

achillies549 said:
I'm only trying to find an old friend, not trying to have an argument over opsec or why I lost touch in the first place, if you can't help then please just don't post!! I already said I'd be more careful. What more do you want, it written in blood???
I'm only asking if it's the Broughton near Chester mate, don't throw a strop! Nowt to do with Opsec and all that.

You may have more success on RAOC online, just use google.

Been there a couple of months ago, been a member for a while and had a few leads but no luck. Hoping I have better luck here. But thanks for the info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 214
DRIVER_B_III_RASC The NAAFI Bar 229
Forastero The Intelligence Cell 250