Alex Ferguson

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DublinDes, Nov 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably not the end of the world, but did anyone clock Alex Ferguson during the minutes silence prior to the Man U Vs Arsenal Game?

The chopper stood there chewing gum like a hungry Fresian during the whole minute.

Small thing i know but it pisched me off.
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Dont worry his "Hacumfaeguvan" attitude gets right up my snotter too and I'm from a family of Reds!
    He chews the cud so much he probably doesnt even realise he's doing it along with many other feetbaallers!
  3. I don't care much for him, he is a old Chav with a big temper who just happened to be lucky to run a Football club with talented players and its not down to him.

in short a fcuking Cnut
  4. That black Man City player who plays for England, he chewed his way through the National Anthem prior to an England game some time ago. I appreciate they are a bunch of overpaid tossers but a 'cultural advisor' should be at hand to point them in the right direction during appropriate times.
  5. Ferguson's a puzzle. He can seem an ignorant, foulmouthed, bullying oaf who may be a genius at football management but hasn't a clue how to behave in civilized society, as this latest episode suggests. Yet he's a Glaswegian Prod who detests religious bigotry, as his marriage to a Catholic seems to prove. He's also renowned for his (apparently genuine) love of fine wine, and takes a serious interest in racehorse breeding, literature and politics (a multimillionaire Zanu NL supporter). A strange mix, but, on the whole, I'll be one of the many glad to see the back of him when he does finally retire.
  6. Talking about short c*nts...where have you been, Posty?
  7. I noticed Arsenals poppies on their shirts and H4H wristbands, but i must have missed Man Utd's :roll: