Alex Ferguson

Probably not the end of the world, but did anyone clock Alex Ferguson during the minutes silence prior to the Man U Vs Arsenal Game?

The chopper stood there chewing gum like a hungry Fresian during the whole minute.

Small thing i know but it pisched me off.

ugly

LE
Dont worry his "Hacumfaeguvan" attitude gets right up my snotter too and I'm from a family of Reds!
He chews the cud so much he probably doesnt even realise he's doing it along with many other feetbaallers!

I don't care much for him, he is a old Chav with a big temper who just happened to be lucky to run a Football club with talented players and its not down to him.

in short a fcuking Cnut

That black Man City player who plays for England, he chewed his way through the National Anthem prior to an England game some time ago. I appreciate they are a bunch of overpaid tossers but a 'cultural advisor' should be at hand to point them in the right direction during appropriate times.

Ferguson's a puzzle. He can seem an ignorant, foulmouthed, bullying oaf who may be a genius at football management but hasn't a clue how to behave in civilized society, as this latest episode suggests. Yet he's a Glaswegian Prod who detests religious bigotry, as his marriage to a Catholic seems to prove. He's also renowned for his (apparently genuine) love of fine wine, and takes a serious interest in racehorse breeding, literature and politics (a multimillionaire Zanu NL supporter). A strange mix, but, on the whole, I'll be one of the many glad to see the back of him when he does finally retire.

B

Biscuits_AB

semper said:
I don't care much for him, he is a old Chav with a big temper who just happened to be lucky to run a Football club with talented players and its not down to him.

in short a fcuking Cnut
Talking about short c*nts...where have you been, Posty?