Alesha MacPhail rape

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Having followed the trial o the radio, the young lad does seems to have been a not very nice individual.

It is a shame that it took a crime of this magnitude to confirm this.

The piece of sh1te can’t be named ffs. Utterly onboard with anonymity prior to verdict- but who exactly are we trying to protect here? Unless there are strong mitigating circumstances (severe mental illness etc.) a 16 year old knows precisely what they are doing.

Having followed the trial o the radio, the young lad does seems to have been a not very nice individual.

It is a shame that it took a crime of this magnitude to confirm this.
Lucky you for following it, you try your best to avoid every detail yet daily paper headlines sensationalised the nastier side of this case.
He’ll end up in special prison wing where no harm will come to him. If he dies there it,will be no comfort to the family who lost their daughter last year.
No parole should be given or expected ever.

He'll likely go to Polmont, at least initially. I would've surprised if he made it out of there without injury.
SPS will have him under ticht observation, the tabloids are just waiting to report a lapse in SPS sops regardless if natural justice is administered. Call it professional pride in doing your job.

I only followed the trial by reading what was in the Metro on my way home from work, did they explain how the killer managed to break into the house grab the child and get back out without waking anyone.

I only followed the trial by reading what was in the Metro on my way home from work, did they explain how the killer managed to break into the house grab the child and get back out without waking anyone.
It was said during the trial that folks on Bute were so trusting that, like in this case, they often didn't lock their doors.

I bet that has changed!

There seems to be a largely untold back story, and there are probably a lot of factors common to dysfunctional families. The killer had apparently been dealing in drugs with the father, and had also had sexual relations with the young girl who is currently the father's partner. Given the profile of the family - including the very young generational gap - presumably the "grandparents" were not entirely uninvolved in this lifestyle. Ergo, if drugs, alcohol and "open house" were the norm, then various people may have had easy access to the home. This seems to have been a common factor in many such cases.

There seems to be a largely untold back story, and there are probably a lot of factors common to dysfunctional families. The killer had apparently been dealing in drugs with the father, and had also had sexual relations with the young girl who is currently the father's partner. Given the profile of the family - including the very young generational gap - presumably the "grandparents" were not entirely uninvolved in this lifestyle. Ergo, if drugs, alcohol and "open house" were the norm, then various people may have had easy access to the home. This seems to have been a common factor in many such cases.
Had he f**** had sexual relations with the father's partner, despite his claims, I think they are related though, not that that one rules out the other. His defence of her using a condom to gather sperm to frame him, was in a Silent Witness story not that long ago I believe. He's just a murdering lying nonce. He has a touch of the extra chromosome about him too.

My late father was a police surgeon.
Back in the 70s and early 80s, he seemed to be dealing with a lot of incest in small town and rural NI.
We asked him "is there more of it these days? ".
'Don't think so' he said, 'we are just better at spotting it'.
Pig dog - what a wonderful pseudonym.
Perhaps I will change mine to Dummkopf

The piece of sh1te can’t be named ffs. Utterly onboard with anonymity prior to verdict- but who exactly are we trying to protect here? Unless there are strong mitigating circumstances (severe mental illness etc.) a 16 year old knows precisely what they are doing.
It's a daft rule as his picture is literally all over the internet right now. I think they can be named at 18 as the wee boot Jolene Doherty who stabbed the boy at the party in Holytown was named recently as soon as she was of age. Again that was another one who absolutely everyone locally knew who it was anyway, her family were a problem in my home town before they were kicked out a couple of years ago.

I thought that he'd previously had "sexual relations" with the father's partner, just not on the night in question.
He claimed he had. She denied it and the dates did not add up.

Christ and we are meant to be living in a civilised age.
Seems we need another Plague to drain the swamp.
RIP that poor wee mite, she had no chance growing up in that environment.

Hopefully he will be identified by fellow inmates then beaten and raped on a daily basis .

Latest Threads