Aldi do night vision for £89

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Speedy, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are these first gen. things any good? I've had a go with third gen. stuff which was fairly groovy, but you need deep pockets for that.

2. Are they compatible with beer goggles?

3. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I bought a 1st gen set off E-bay for 50ish quid new not brilliant and 4xmag but pretty good for stagging on on ex etc cant grumble for the money

4. 8O

5. Gen 1. YGWYPF (you get whats you pay for ;) )

6. If only they were knocking them out in the 1970's when all the nurses lived in hostels.

7. Were you knocking one out when all the nurses lived in hostels?

8. Leeds. I lived a couple of hundred yards from Cookride & Ida hospital nurses home for most of the early 1970's. It was a blissful nonstop shag fest. Oh happy days...

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I used to live in a student nurses hostel!

10. Buy it and try it. If you don't like it take it back within 28 days, scream and fart and demand your money back.

Tell them that its unfit for the purpose (Sale of Goods Act). Can't imagine that they're going to keep you there until it gets dark.

If they try to, just tell them you're scared of the dark because there might be strange men out there :lol:

11. Not there, the London Metropole Hotel was opposite our single quarters SQ35.

The fight over the only set of bino's was massive.

12. I'll get one on Thursday and let you all know. It's only £89 and some NV is better than none at all.

13. I might get some so I can perv at you, squatting in my back garden, from my bedroom window. :wink: