Aldi do night vision for £89

Are these first gen. things any good? I've had a go with third gen. stuff which was fairly groovy, but you need deep pockets for that.

JoseyWales said:
If only they were knocking them out in the 1970's when all the nurses lived in hostels.
Were you knocking one out when all the nurses lived in hostels?

JoseyWales said:
If only they were knocking them out in the 1970's when all the nurses lived in hostels.

Leeds. I lived a couple of hundred yards from Cookride & Ida hospital nurses home for most of the early 1970's. It was a blissful nonstop shag fest. Oh happy days...

Buy it and try it. If you don't like it take it back within 28 days, scream and fart and demand your money back.

Tell them that its unfit for the purpose (Sale of Goods Act). Can't imagine that they're going to keep you there until it gets dark.

If they try to, just tell them you're scared of the dark because there might be strange men out there :lol:

Speedy said:
JoseyWales said:
Were you knocking one out when all the nurses lived in hostels?
Not there, the London Metropole Hotel was opposite our single quarters SQ35.

The fight over the only set of bino's was massive.

I'll get one on Thursday and let you all know. It's only £89 and some NV is better than none at all.

The_Seagull said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Looks great, but I'm holding out for a proper bargain....at LiDL.
Have you thought about the comparable NETTO product?

Bargain as long as yo don't mind the smell of p!ss in the queue. :twisted:
Haha actually pissing me self!

Anyone remember the day Aldi was the LOWEST of the LOW. Only about 11 or 12 years ago, they were worse than Netto.