Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aldi Balti sauce

Corriander is a really distinctive smell and taste, and Asian restaurants use a lot of it.. Dried corriander isn't the same and organising fresh can be a pain in the arse. Aldi's Balti sauce, however, is full of the stuff. Tastes quite "professional", and well-different to the usual jar stuff.

Good to know...I always load my curry base with fresh cilantro - er, coriander, but you're right, it isn't always around to be had and most of the bases I've tried have zip in them.

As usual I can't find anything decent without kicking the arse out of it :D - had the balti every night this week with only the carbohydrate changing.

I'll need to go back onto the spag bog for a week just for a change. Essentially I'm a dog - same thing every day in a bowl.

B

Biscuits_AB

gobbyidiot said:
Corriander is a really distinctive smell and taste, and Asian restaurants use a lot of it.. Dried corriander isn't the same and organising fresh can be a pain in the arse. Aldi's Balti sauce, however, is full of the stuff. Tastes quite "professional", and well-different to the usual jar stuff.

Pikey c*nt.

I had the LIdl, also very good