Aldi Balti sauce

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by gobbyidiot, Jan 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Corriander is a really distinctive smell and taste, and Asian restaurants use a lot of it.. Dried corriander isn't the same and organising fresh can be a pain in the arse. Aldi's Balti sauce, however, is full of the stuff. Tastes quite "professional", and well-different to the usual jar stuff.
  2. I do a lot of our shopping in Aldi, including that Balti sauce. Most of their products are excellent.
  3. Good to know...I always load my curry base with fresh cilantro - er, coriander, but you're right, it isn't always around to be had and most of the bases I've tried have zip in them.
  4. Tried this for scoff today.It is by far the best ready made curry sauce i've seen.Still hit it up with 'extra' spices though. :)
  5. As usual I can't find anything decent without kicking the arse out of it :D - had the balti every night this week with only the carbohydrate changing.

I'll need to go back onto the spag bog for a week just for a change. Essentially I'm a dog - same thing every day in a bowl.
  6. Pikey c*nt.
  7. I had the LIdl, also very good