Aldi Balti sauce

Corriander is a really distinctive smell and taste, and Asian restaurants use a lot of it.. Dried corriander isn't the same and organising fresh can be a pain in the arse. Aldi's Balti sauce, however, is full of the stuff. Tastes quite "professional", and well-different to the usual jar stuff.

Good to know...I always load my curry base with fresh cilantro - er, coriander, but you're right, it isn't always around to be had and most of the bases I've tried have zip in them.

As usual I can't find anything decent without kicking the arse out of it :D - had the balti every night this week with only the carbohydrate changing.

I'll need to go back onto the spag bog for a week just for a change. Essentially I'm a dog - same thing every day in a bowl.

B

Biscuits_AB

gobbyidiot said:
Corriander is a really distinctive smell and taste, and Asian restaurants use a lot of it.. Dried corriander isn't the same and organising fresh can be a pain in the arse. Aldi's Balti sauce, however, is full of the stuff. Tastes quite "professional", and well-different to the usual jar stuff.
Pikey c*nt.

I had the LIdl, also very good