Aldershot training camp

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by weeman164, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi going to Aldershot for a spot of CMT3 training.Can anyone tell me what the camp like. Is it pay2dine. Is there any good bars/club around the area
  2. It depends upon what training are you attending?
  3. Tranning is frowned upon in Aldershot. If you want to wear a frock and camp it up, try Taunton or Plymouth.
  4. Aldershot camp is close to the quiet village of Aldershot. There is an abundance of tentage in varying qualities, so it pays to shop around. The Quartermaster provides fair to middlin rations, however I can recommend Mrs Miggins Bun Shoppe, should you be feeling a little more adventurous.

5. Went to juniors there when my Dad was based there my Mum still goes back to meet some old friends so it cant be bad, places are what you make of them
  6. Aldershot's great. I live there. There are no pubs though just cheap £ shops.
  7. I did p company in aldershot
  8. ...before you got a stand-up fail.
  9. I've got one of those, small world eh...
  10. The Goose is a regular watering hole for most in attendance, herbies pizza do a large for £9 as well worth a look in as they are open till late!
  11. Thank I'm the only one going from my unit did't know what I would find there
  12. you dirty hat
  13. I assume you will be at Malta Barracks?

It has a bar, small but functional. Its a bit out of the way but you can walk / cab into Aldershite if you really want to.
  14. Oi!!!