Aldershot info please

CC24

Crow
Hi not sure I’m posting in right bit but hope someone can help me please. My Dad was in 2 para & lived in Aldershot between 1969 - 1972/3. I am making a personalised thing for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and am putting in all the street names they have lived during their married life. They stayed at 2 houses in Aldershot. 1st one in Elms Court & 2nd one in Salamanca ?? My mum thinks it was Salamanca Close but I can only find Salamanca Park on map. Can someone help me please as I want to get it right. Thank you

Hi not sure I’m posting in right bit but hope someone can help me please. My Dad was in 2 para & lived in Aldershot between 1969 - 1972/3. I am making a personalised thing for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and am putting in all the street names they have lived during their married life. They stayed at 2 houses in Aldershot. 1st one in Elms Court & 2nd one in Salamanca ?? My mum thinks it was Salamanca Close but I can only find Salamanca Park on map. Can someone help me please as I want to get it right. Thank you
Salamanca Park

Salamanca Park.

My younger brother lived there for a couple of years. Went to visit once, never again, Aldershot was a fecking sh1thole back then and I'd hate to think what it's like now that most of the Army units have left.

Latest Threads