Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Misunderstood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Moodybitch said:
thegimp said:
Factually correct though LOL
Did you used to live in the shot then?
I spent most my youth/teen years running round Aldersh+t. Hence joining Her Majesty's Royal Marines rather than the shower of scruffy shoite other mob :D

Whats up, your house price taken a hit :D

thegimp said:
Moodybitch said:
thegimp said:
Factually correct though LOL
Did you used to live in the shot then?
I spent most my youth/teen years running round Aldersh+t. Hence joining Her Majesty's Royal Marines rather than the shower of scruffy shoite other mob :D

Whats up, your house price taken a hit :D
No, I don't live there any more :D

The maureens eh? Get yer hands up baby!

The maureens eh? Get yer hands up baby!
Jeez Moody, that's a bit rough... You'll hurt his feelings...

Double hand insertion? how far will they go and should I take my G-shock off

iv been living in the shot now for 20years and i must say that everything that is saidin that article is true!

J

jamesdewar86

I know people posted to Aldershot who volunteer for every tour going just get away from the place. You know your towns a dump when people would rather be dodging IEDs in the middle east.

The centre of town is a disgrace. I do 90pc of my shopping in Farnham. Tesco is full of Neds. Sainsbury's in Farnham is much better. All that being said, the knocking down of the shithole of a Police Stn and the new build, along with the new hospital and the Olympic team thing means that Aldershot is now at the start of an upswing. It is located in a great position. I work in Central London and it takes 45 mins to get there. It is 25 miles from Heathrow, 40 from Gatwick and 40 from the ferries in Pompey. There are some lovely areas around The Shot. I would admit that the centre of town needs levelling.