Aldershot Garrison Sgts Mess

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anybody familiar with this mess? i'm off back to the UK for a few weeks and booked in there. just after some basic info: proximity to gym / pool / shops? internet facilities? how far is it from town? that kind of thing.

obviously, any other comments about how bonk the 'Shot is are very welcome ;)
  2. Its about a 10 min walk to the centre of Aldershot. Garrison pool/gym is about a 15 min walk in the opporsite direction to town (just need MOD90 to get in). No internet facilities unless you actually live there and have had a line put in your room, you could use the library or AEC though. its a good mess.

Thats if you get the Garrison mess, if you get the DOK mess, which is more or less next door, its a shite hole.
  3. I lived in for 5 years and loved the place. Couldn't keep me out of the bar! Get to know the guys that live in and you will have a good laugh and tell the barman to send me my "Span" Album that I've been asking for for the last 3 years - he'll know who am by you asking him. P.S he's a gwar :twisted: :twisted: