Alcohol

Can anyone direct me to queens regs where it states you can not force or make someone drink alcohol if they do not wish to?
It's not in the queen's regs. It's in a book called "Man the Fuck Up"

I'll find it on amazon for you if you like, princess.

Being a life-long civvy, can anyone direct me to queens regs where it states you can not be dry-bummed if you do not wish to be butt-fucked?

OP - Wah?

Can anyone direct me to queens regs where it states you can not force or make someone drink alcohol if they do not wish to?
Not queens regs but its under criminal law.

Sections 22, 23 and 24 of the Offences against the person act.

Edit, fuck off!

Do you mean National Queens Regs or LOCAL regs where it is de riguer to partake in the practice of getting hammered?

OP, are you perhaps a red arse who is getting forced to drink lots of booze.
If so do yourself a favour, drink it, get fucking lashed right up, spew everywhere and swamp your bed.
You will be loved for it.
Put up a big fight, complain quote queens regs and all that shit and you won't be maxed out on muckers anytime soon.

Fair do,s, you can take a horse to water, but you can,t make it drink......but you can make it fucking sorry it didn,t, similarly if you stuck a red hot iron up a moneys arse you could make it a piano symphony.

I can't remember one occasion so far where anyone I know has been ordered to drink alcohol at any sort of function, theres always someone who doesn't drink, not to mention for religious reasons. If you are tee total you need to stick up for your self and say so. A tactful conversation with your CoC should suffice.

Reading all these amusing comments,and smiling.

The Question should be,where does it say you have to drink alcohol!

Being a teetotaller,throughout my time in the Mess,I used to take great delight in toasting Her Maj,with water,and having 'interviews without coffee',with numerous RSM's,because they had a problem with a S/Nco,who didn't partake!

Didn't ruin my career,didn't ruin my liver,and seeing pictures of my contemperaries in Face Ache from time to time,I'm still in better shape than them,with the added bonus,I never wake up with eyes looking like a 'BAOR Road Map',or a mouth that I'm told tastes like 'A Japanese Wrestlers Crutch Piece',to the OP,grow a pair,and tell the Infantile Twats to fuck off,you'll feel so much better in the morning!

Any cunt can drink,it takes willpower not to! :meditate:

Frankly if your lack of minerals prevents you from saying "No thanks I don't want a drink" or "I would prefer a non-alcoholic drink" then maybe the Army is not the place for you and the Mess is certainly beyond you.

K

Kirkz

Reading all these amusing comments,and smiling.

The Question should be,where does it say you have to drink alcohol!

Being a teetotaller,throughout my time in the Mess,I used to take great delight in toasting Her Maj,with water,and having 'interviews without coffee',with numerous RSM's,because they had a problem with a S/Nco,who didn't partake!

Didn't ruin my career,didn't ruin my liver,and seeing pictures of my contemperaries in Face Ache from time to time,I'm still in better shape than them,with the added bonus,I never wake up with eyes looking like a 'BAOR Road Map',or a mouth that I'm told tastes like 'A Japanese Wrestlers Crutch Piece',to the OP,grow a pair,and tell the Infantile Twats to fuck off,you'll feel so much better in the morning!

Any cunt can drink,it takes willpower not to! :meditate:
Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I know why you were the only SNCO who was one step a head of me in every fucking scam and practical joke I pulled!

From reading a copy of my Subaltern's Handbook dated circa 1916, prior to the Great War it was considered very bad form not to participate in the Loyal Toast with an alcoholic drink. HM The King gave the order that because of the dire circumstances facing the country he would not expect anyone to toast him with an alcoholic drink if they didn't wish to - water would be perfectly acceptable.

Man up yer poof! You're not at war so neck some port when ordered.