Alcohol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Leasweetp, Jun 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone direct me to queens regs where it states you can not force or make someone drink alcohol if they do not wish to?

2. Kill yourself

• Like Like x 5
  3. Out the door, second on the left. Don't come back.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

5. It's not in the queen's regs. It's in a book called "Man the Fuck Up"

I'll find it on amazon for you if you like, princess.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Being a life-long civvy, can anyone direct me to queens regs where it states you can not be dry-bummed if you do not wish to be butt-fucked?

OP - Wah?

7. There is no place in HM's Armed forces for a man, woman or shim who doesn't drink - QRs

8. Not queens regs but its under criminal law.

Sections 22, 23 and 24 of the Offences against the person act.

Edit, fuck off!

9. Criminal law pah!

Its de rigeur for all Sproglets.

10. Can I bring the boiled eggs this time please?

11. Do you mean National Queens Regs or LOCAL regs where it is de riguer to partake in the practice of getting hammered?

12. OP, are you perhaps a red arse who is getting forced to drink lots of booze.
    If so do yourself a favour, drink it, get fucking lashed right up, spew everywhere and swamp your bed.
    You will be loved for it.
    Put up a big fight, complain quote queens regs and all that shit and you won't be maxed out on muckers anytime soon.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Fair do,s, you can take a horse to water, but you can,t make it drink......but you can make it fucking sorry it didn,t, similarly if you stuck a red hot iron up a moneys arse you could make it a piano symphony.

14. I can't remember one occasion so far where anyone I know has been ordered to drink alcohol at any sort of function, theres always someone who doesn't drink, not to mention for religious reasons. If you are tee total you need to stick up for your self and say so. A tactful conversation with your CoC should suffice.

• Like Like x 1