Alcohol

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by canteen_cowboy, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Deep Thought About Alcohol
    "Sometimes when I reflect back on all the Alcohol I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this stuff, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

thoughts?

2. Pished again cc?? :lol:

3. now now..i tell others off for posting things that can be done by pm :wink:

but yeah :lol:

4. I wouldn't worry too much. "Buckys" is made by Monks, and have you ever heard of a Monk being laid off?

5. That'll never happen, the neds (Glaswegian for chav) in the towns to the east of the city are the greatest consumers of this blessed product. They will always have business.

6. Aye, that and White Lightning and Tennents Super (aka the Purple tin). If you ask me though the Purple Tin is the worst it really ought to be a controlled substance. :D :D

7. I had a nasty experience with tennents super when i was about 15 (can you tell i came from a council estate north of the border? :wink: )

It involved bodily fluids eminating from 3 orrifices simultaneously on the bathroom floor!

Obviously mother was not best pleased!

Back on subject, alochol is great. After a few bottles of champagne, I often wonder if secretly, it is made by french oompa loompas. Obviously i am the life and soul of the party! Only problem is, im not sure if they are laughing with me or at me! 8O :? :wink: