Alcohol advice from one of THEM

A & E consultant Mc nab??????WTF

Its got to be the real Andy McNab because theyve blacked out his photo with the beer. :roll:

Can't be the same one, else there'd be a gripping account of how he took on the entire row of optics single-handed.

definitely not the same or it would have his three day withdrawal from xray to A&E after an xray went wrong and his whole crash team were killed or captured by the dreaded laboratory technicians

The_IRON said:
Its got to be the real Andy McNab because theyve blacked out his photo with the beer. :roll:
Well spotted – just had a rather snotty PM from a bloke called Dave claiming it IS the real AM, though not real beer but a Special Brew Cocktail from the members of B squadron, whatever that means.
And apparently AM was so peeved by the accolades that MDN got for his charity work that he volunteered to work in Swansea A&E over New Year and put out a press release about it. He got an honorary consultant position due to his vast medical experience and natural intelligence.
Dave also informs me that AM is a ‘top bloke’ and I’m not to call him a walt again or they’ll send someone round. And, yes, they know where I live.

Guess I stand corrected then.
Still don’t see how triage, darkened rooms and black nasty are going to mix too well, though.

chalice said:
Still don’t see how triage, darkened rooms and black nasty are going to mix too well, though.
Sorry? Did you just really say that? You a virgin or something?? Some the A&E staff here are well fit... allegedly :p

He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.

Bossdog said:

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:

Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?

Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

I think theres a few Kingo's who have gone into personnel security at Liverpool players residential homes over the last year.

The_IRON said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

I think theres a few Kingo's who have gone into personnel security at Liverpool players residential homes over the last year.
Before or after players houses started to get robbed? :D

Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

What book is that then?

Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

What and the rest of the army haven't had characters kicked out for CDT. Its a myth that hundereds of Kingo's have been booted out for drugs. No more or less than any mob so, unless your regiment has a clean sheet as far as CDT are concerned, bore off!

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.

Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

What and the rest of the army haven't had characters kicked out for CDT. Its a myth that hundereds of Kingo's have been booted out for drugs. No more or less than any mob so, unless your regiment has a clean sheet as far as CDT are concerned, bore off!

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.[/quote]

Do you think ESS provided him with a balistic version of the black line across his eyes, coz my platoon commander has threatened to agai me if i turn up with oakleys, or anything other than proper ballistic eye protection

George_agdgdgwengo said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.[/quote]

Do you think ESS provided him with a balistic version of the black line across his eyes, coz my platoon commander has threatened to agai me if i turn up with oakleys, or anything other than proper ballistic eye protection
I had one of them but the wheel fell off.

What the hell you on about, crazy fool.

Bad_Crow said:

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.
It's for the sequel:

Attachments