Alcohol advice from one of THEM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chalice, Dec 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has he not got anything better to do, like writing another 'gripping thriller'.
  2. A & E consultant Mc nab??????WTF
  3. Its got to be the real Andy McNab because theyve blacked out his photo with the beer. :roll:
  4. Can't be the same one, else there'd be a gripping account of how he took on the entire row of optics single-handed.
  5. With no mobile comms, so he couldn't call for backup
  6. definitely not the same or it would have his three day withdrawal from xray to A&E after an xray went wrong and his whole crash team were killed or captured by the dreaded laboratory technicians
  7. Well spotted – just had a rather snotty PM from a bloke called Dave claiming it IS the real AM, though not real beer but a Special Brew Cocktail from the members of B squadron, whatever that means.
    And apparently AM was so peeved by the accolades that MDN got for his charity work that he volunteered to work in Swansea A&E over New Year and put out a press release about it. He got an honorary consultant position due to his vast medical experience and natural intelligence.
    Dave also informs me that AM is a ‘top bloke’ and I’m not to call him a walt again or they’ll send someone round. And, yes, they know where I live.

Guess I stand corrected then.
    Still don’t see how triage, darkened rooms and black nasty are going to mix too well, though.
  8. Sorry? Did you just really say that? You a virgin or something?? Some the A&E staff here are well fit... allegedly :p
  9. He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
  10. He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

11. How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
  12. I think theres a few Kingo's who have gone into personnel security at Liverpool players residential homes over the last year.
  13. Before or after players houses started to get robbed? :D
  14. What book is that then?