• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Alcohol advice from one of THEM

#3
A & E consultant Mc nab??????WTF
 
#4
Its got to be the real Andy McNab because theyve blacked out his photo with the beer. :roll:
 
#5
Can't be the same one, else there'd be a gripping account of how he took on the entire row of optics single-handed.
 
#6
smartascarrots said:
Can't be the same one, else there'd be a gripping account of how he took on the entire row of optics single-handed.
With no mobile comms, so he couldn't call for backup
 
#7
definitely not the same or it would have his three day withdrawal from xray to A&E after an xray went wrong and his whole crash team were killed or captured by the dreaded laboratory technicians
 
#8
The_IRON said:
Its got to be the real Andy McNab because theyve blacked out his photo with the beer. :roll:
Well spotted – just had a rather snotty PM from a bloke called Dave claiming it IS the real AM, though not real beer but a Special Brew Cocktail from the members of B squadron, whatever that means.
And apparently AM was so peeved by the accolades that MDN got for his charity work that he volunteered to work in Swansea A&E over New Year and put out a press release about it. He got an honorary consultant position due to his vast medical experience and natural intelligence.
Dave also informs me that AM is a ‘top bloke’ and I’m not to call him a walt again or they’ll send someone round. And, yes, they know where I live.

Guess I stand corrected then.
Still don’t see how triage, darkened rooms and black nasty are going to mix too well, though.
 
#9
chalice said:
Still don’t see how triage, darkened rooms and black nasty are going to mix too well, though.
Sorry? Did you just really say that? You a virgin or something?? Some the A&E staff here are well fit... allegedly :p
 
#10
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
 
#11
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
 
#12
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
 
#13
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
I think theres a few Kingo's who have gone into personnel security at Liverpool players residential homes over the last year.
 
#14
The_IRON said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
I think theres a few Kingo's who have gone into personnel security at Liverpool players residential homes over the last year.
Before or after players houses started to get robbed? :D
 
#15
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
What book is that then?
 
#16
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
What and the rest of the army haven't had characters kicked out for CDT. Its a myth that hundereds of Kingo's have been booted out for drugs. No more or less than any mob so, unless your regiment has a clean sheet as far as CDT are concerned, bore off!

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.
 
#17
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
What and the rest of the army haven't had characters kicked out for CDT. Its a myth that hundereds of Kingo's have been booted out for drugs. No more or less than any mob so, unless your regiment has a clean sheet as far as CDT are concerned, bore off!

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.[/quote]

Do you think ESS provided him with a balistic version of the black line across his eyes, coz my platoon commander has threatened to agai me if i turn up with oakleys, or anything other than proper ballistic eye protection
 
#18
George_agdgdgwengo said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
Bad_Crow said:
Bossdog said:
He had to find a REAL decent job after his laptop got nicked. :D

Hre was fed up with all the slagging we gave him after portraying himself as a Security Consultant.
He bigs up The Kingo's in his new book so now i have to like him.

:cry:
How can you big up a Reg with a past reputation for being druggies?
What and the rest of the army haven't had characters kicked out for CDT. Its a myth that hundereds of Kingo's have been booted out for drugs. No more or less than any mob so, unless your regiment has a clean sheet as far as CDT are concerned, bore off!

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.[/quote]

Do you think ESS provided him with a balistic version of the black line across his eyes, coz my platoon commander has threatened to agai me if i turn up with oakleys, or anything other than proper ballistic eye protection
I had one of them but the wheel fell off.

What the hell you on about, crazy fool.
 
#19
I meant did he have anything to cover his eyes with him being ex sas but dont know anymore, guiness has got the better of me
 
#20
Bad_Crow said:
...

Mc Stab went out to theatre last year and spent some time with The 2nd Bn and 2 Rifles in order to research his new book. "Crossfire" i believe.
It's for the sequel:
 

Attachments

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top