Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albanian terror on Serbs during 1980´s

needlewaver

War Hero
Where were you when this was all going on?
3025DE07-C951-4DFB-B118-71B935773C41.png

He was with this lot. I’ve posted this before in answer to his feeble waffling, the Krajina Serbs being cleansed in 1995 because their men were cuckold weaklings.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Didn't the OP start this exact same thread about ten years ago.

not interested.

needlewaver

War Hero
C53B40E4-CBF4-4280-A1A0-9907C1276209.png

The Serbian Auxiliary Police, First Battalion Gaybar Loiterers (Slobodan Milosovic’s Own). A rare photograph showing them fully dressed and not daisy chaining in a sauna.

This barbaric terror was left without anything done from west who let it go on, not at all interested in stopping it. This barbaric terror from Albanians was surely going on also before 1980´s and nothing from west to stop it. Why such inhumanity from west? During 1990´s west ignored massrapings, genocide and ethnic cleansing on Serbs, instead helping so called Bosniaks who is turkified Serbs massrape, ethnic cleansing and commit genocide on Serbs, same did west helpin Albanians and Croats who where no better then turkified Serbs Bosniaks.

Errrm just a couple of questions if that;s OK.

1. The article is from 1987. What were UDBA doing at this time? Presumably terrorising students and journalists.
2. What were KOS doing at the same time?

I'll give you the answer. They were too busy playing politics with each other and dancing around the clusterf*** that was the then SFRY administrative and political regulations and situation.

And too add to this mess Slob Milo, his stupid wife and associated hangers-on such as Seselj (I cant be bothered looking to insert diacriticals in the spelling), Draskovic and the SANU memorandum created what we have to day. A totally f***** up region reliant on WESTERN money.

And a Srbija kao Nokia. Every year newer and every year smaller.

As to Turks. The Serb Royal Family Karadjordjevic: kara is turkish for land. And the Turks are subsidising new motorways to Sarajevo. Onw through the Federation and the other through the RS.

Loser.

Truxx

LE
This barbaric terror was left without anything done from west who let it go on, not at all interested in stopping it. This barbaric terror from Albanians was surely going on also before 1980´s and nothing from west to stop it. Why such inhumanity from west? During 1990´s west ignored massrapings, genocide and ethnic cleansing on Serbs, instead helping so called Bosniaks who is turkified Serbs massrape, ethnic cleansing and commit genocide on Serbs, same did west helpin Albanians and Croats who where no better then turkified Serbs Bosniaks.
A question if I may.

Were you there?

Only unity saves a Serb. Apparently.

Until the gobshite braggarts turn into babies under questioning and start merrily grassing on each other.

Truxx

LE
Which side had the hotest women though? Abeit they are all danger f*cks. Got to be better though than Fatima from Kandahar and Hairy Mary from Derry.
my irrepressible Welsh driver would wait patiently.

until whichever household name would inevitably pipe up

"There are some strikingly good looking women here in (insert name of fly blown Balkan town) "

"Ah yes" the silver tongued Welshman would respond " that's cos they've all been on the diet see?"

' Really"

"What diet is that then?"

Remember at this point I am revealing of t repeated versions of the same conversation between some of the greatest minds on the planet and a bloke from Carmarthen with a blow-up sheep in his corimec.

Cue 39 with a wicked grin

"The four years war with added sanctions diet"

he would then chuckle all the way back while his hapless prey pondered the extent to which their gullibility would see the light of day.

To be fair some did attempt a regain

"But they are very good looking"

"Ahhhhhh yes (very Welsh at this point) but when they get to 30 they grow a beard" (pronounced beeeeeeead)

game set and match to Williams 39. Bless h im.

Maybe he’s realized that a lot of us on here sacrificed a lot serving in the Yugoslavian theatre of fxxking shithole murdering scum, and promptly fxxked off before he got bad juju’d cancer of the piss hole

Dread

LE
Maybe if the Serbs had given Kosovar Albanians access to modern living standards and not aborted themselves out of existence then Kosovo would still be an autonomous part of Serbia?

All those snob Serbs cramming into the shitty little modern apartments in the towns and laughing at all the poor thick ethnic Albanians having to work the land. What happens when Dragan and Katarina have their second child on the way and they only have a 40sq metre apartment? It's off to the clinic to rip out the baby with a coat hangar. Meanwhile on the farm, Elsjana is pumping out kids like there's no tomorrow in order to create a workforce for her husband Fatmir.

my irrepressible Welsh driver would wait patiently.

until whichever household name would inevitably pipe up

"There are some strikingly good looking women here in (insert name of fly blown Balkan town) "

"Ah yes" the silver tongued Welshman would respond " that's cos they've all been on the diet see?"

' Really"

"What diet is that then?"

Remember at this point I am revealing of t repeated versions of the same conversation between some of the greatest minds on the planet and a bloke from Carmarthen with a blow-up sheep in his corimec.

Cue 39 with a wicked grin

"The four years war with added sanctions diet"

he would then chuckle all the way back while his hapless prey pondered the extent to which their gullibility would see the light of day.

To be fair some did attempt a regain

"But they are very good looking"

"Ahhhhhh yes (very Welsh at this point) but when they get to 30 they grow a beard" (pronounced beeeeeeead)

game set and match to Williams 39. Bless h im.

I did ask Sonja (who was strikingly beautiful) when she’d get issued with the beard, hump and two bags of cabbage.

She wasn’t much impressed.

On reflection, perhaps I shouldn’t have asked her this on her 30th birthday...

Truxx

LE
I did ask Sonja (who was strikingly beautiful) when she’d get issued with the beard, hump and two bags of cabbage.

She wasn’t much impressed.

On reflection, perhaps I shouldn’t have asked her this on her 30th birthday...
I could write a book about my Balkans exploits in general and Williams 39 in particular. Fast forward to the early 200s and I found myself in an airport room somewhere being fcuked about by the movers when in he walks.

"what are you doing?" I asked " I thought you had left the army? "

"fed up with the meat packing plant" he said, "so I told the Mrs (live-in girlfriend actually) that I was going to Cardiff for the weekend to watch the sevens but joined up again instead. "

Last edited:
No that was this morning,15 June 1389 was yesterday.
Yep and there is the problem. Nearly every Sweaty over the age of 6 months knows that Bannockburn was in 1314, Ask them the actual date and you will get a puzzled look. The Serbs however can tell you the date, the time of kick-off and who the Officials were.

And they lost. And not because the Kosovars withdrew from a lost battle but because the Turks had lots more reserves to call on in Turkey. They would have lost anyway.

Latest Threads