Alan Partridge finaly snaps

If chummy does have a firearm my money is on him having a munch on the barrel before its all over.

Handing polite notes to the OB? Whatever happened to standing at the top of the stairs screaming "You think I'm a deadbeat? You need an army if you gonna take me out!"?

Edited to add: bugger, just seen the above post. Shortest thread in Arrse history?

I would ban those tasers! I want my sieges long and resolved with a blood bath.

Oh Moaty where are you now? While technically not a siege, he was a guy who knew how to keep the drama going.

I would ban those tasers! I want my sieges long and resolved with a blood bath.

Oh Moaty where are you now? While technically not a siege, he was a guy who knew how to keep the drama going.
Just not on is it? Why couldn't he burst through the front door with one in each hand screaming "you'll never take me alive coppers!"?

I blame Osama myself. All this hiding for years and then not even bothering to grab ones AK when they turn to will set a dangerous trend I fear.

How I long for the days when a siege would be broken by Lewis Colins wearing tight trousers blazing away with a MAC 10.

Mr Happy

LE
How I long for the days when a siege would be broken by Lewis Colins wearing tight trousers blazing away with a MAC 10.
The only way to end a siege in my opinion.. If there could be a gristled Scottish Sgt too, just to remind everyone that they're being too slow and stuff that would be handy too.

Being Norwich, I'm surprised it wasn't resolved like this...

[video=youtube;IQu2jQsxy60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQu2jQsxy60[/video]