Aladdin Mugs

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Sep 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Quite a few people have been asking about these. The design is done and they will look something like this:

They would be the 'pucker' aladdin buttet-proof mug shown, although with a black rim if we can get them.
  2. I would buy one. And if manchestercop is reading this, can you check your pm please for the china version of the same.
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

If these go ahead (suficient demand), I'll get a china version done too as there are economies of scale with setting up the print, so it will be better to use the MrPH design for both. Would be about 3 quid for a china mug I think.
  4. Count me in for both formats - any idea when they could be available?

5. [align=center][​IMG]Oh YAY![​IMG][/align]

Yes please, 2 of each for me!!
  6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Minimum number for green plastic mugs is 144, so I want to make sure there's reasonable demand. I'm sure they'll sell eventually as they're a fundamental part of most people's kit, but we don't want to have a house full of green mugs for the next 2 years! I'll watch the poll for a few days then would hope for fairly quick delivery from the importer / printer - less than a month.
  7. Good CO,

I will have a china mug, but not the Aladdin, as I don't have a need since I left the TA :-(
  8. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Yep, china for me old bean
  9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

What about the next time you do a 'for old time's sake' stag in your back garden? Or is it just me that does that?
  10. yep put me down for 2 of each
  11. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

2 each for me too please :D
  12. So diggin in in the back garden isn't normal then?
    Guess i'll have to believe the wife from now on !!!
    China ones seem a good idea as the old ones are no longer available
    my 'Army get shot at' went down a storm with my C.O. in Iraq, he wasn't a bad sort for a reg
  13. Two China of 1pint capacity (Caffine addict) for me as apposed to the Aladin.

14. put me down for two china ones
  15. Same detail: two of each. Thanks