Alabama USA: Medieval or religious fundamentalist thinking?

As we both know she isn't.
She is a conservative female, and they do exist. She is just playing her part in giving Alabama a shot at Roe V Wade. All this law is doing is fast tracking the process. I don’t think most of you have a feel for the Bible Belt. They are not as open to discuss this issue or religion like you folks do. I would be considered a heretic in Alabama for openly bantering about it.

That is a difficult question, which might ponder some serious thought. Part of me loathes the bastard and part of me is somewhat glad he is actually addressing some issues. SO perhaps we could just agree to give him the pink needle when his Presidency is done and move on??

The pink needle? Is that some sort of euphemism? Is he an aficionado of the pink oboe?

She is a conservative female, and they do exist. She is just playing her part in giving Alabama a shot at Roe V Wade. All this law is doing is fast tracking the process. I don’t think most of you have a feel for the Bible Belt. They are not as open to discuss this issue or religion like you folks do. I would be considered a heretic in Alabama for openly bantering about it.
He is not kidding about being branded a heretic. When the zealots start on at me in Texarrse and I go back at them simply saying, "I'm sorry you are wasting your time I do not do religion or go to church" I verge on being publicly burned at the stake with the looks I am given. Those of you who have seen the religion of peace people at it full flow will understand if I tell you that the bible bashing faithful can be just as fanatical.

Even those who sort of don't believe still attend church because they don't want to appear the odd one out. These churches are huge, mahoosive, they have cafe's, childcare facilities, youth clubs, meeting rooms which they rent out, fitness studios to rival the high street places, they run weekend soccer leagues for the kids......they take care of everything sucking you in 110%. My neighbour tell's me she is not religious, yet she goes to one of the local mega churches (we have 4) White’s Chapel UMC her reasoning is that her daughter enjoys the youth club and her friends go.....................maybe she doesn't believe, whatever. I have mentioned previously that many americans cannot stand up to a British level of abuse and ridicule, it is just not in their nature. They also have a desire to fit in, not make a fuss and not be the odd one out..............and the clever churchy people take advantage of that making millions out of the stage shows they call religion.

Watch the first couple of minutes of this video and you will see that at around the 1:10 minute mark he guides them into a chant.........everyone together now,..........brainwashing 101.

I get it. I just get it's taliban territory.

The yehaaa states run different from fairly mad to insane games so the SC has to compromise on mental.

We see it, but so do your fellow Americans.

I get it. I just get it's taliban territory.

The yehaaa states run different from fairly mad to insane games so the SC has to compromise on mental.

We see it, but so do your fellow Americans.
You’re being a bit dramatic. It is a religious place and many people do see it. But for the folks who call it home, they don’t care about the views of outsiders. They would just give you the two finger salute and tell you to jog on.

40 weeks ain't shit compared to a lifetime brother.
Whose lifetime though? Let's not ignore the fact that an unwanted pregnancy is pretty much a life-ruining experience for many women, particularly in countries where healthcare is expensive, maternal rights lacking and social support begrudging.

Whose lifetime though? Let's not ignore the fact that an unwanted pregnancy is pretty much a life-ruining experience for many women, particularly in countries where healthcare is expensive, maternal rights lacking and social support begrudging.
For many fathers it is a lifetime. Not all jump ship when unintended pregnancies occur. Some Cowboy the **** up and accept the lifestyle adjustment.

Yes, the hypocrisy is often glaring. I guess they justify their views on the death penalty and war by saying “they deserve it”.
Their god-botherers' view on women is the same, "Life ruined? Good, the slut deserved it for having sex."

For many fathers it is a lifetime. Not all jump ship when unintended pregnancies occur. Some Cowboy the **** up and accept the lifestyle adjustment.
More fool them, the odds are that almost everyone is a loser here, the parents with a child that they have difficulty coping with, the child who is less likely to get the opportunities that more prepared parents could provide and society which will see costs as the parents struggle.

Anyone who puts a dog down needs bumming to death with an exceptionally large, dry lubed, rubber penis...
Sorted.

I don’t think you understand. Military working dogs are not your average Collie. Some can not be released into Civ land, bec they won’t do well and can be dangerous.
My neighbour is OPP and had a failure police service dog as a pet and it had severe problems. One morning it cornered my ex right when she walked out of the drive shed, in hindsight I wish it tore her to pieces, but I digress. She managed to shut the door as it was mid lunge and called the plod who came an took it away permanently. Some service dogs can be retired and live out their lives in peace, others like this one could not.

My neighbour is OPP and had a failure police service dog as a pet and it had severe problems. One morning it cornered my ex right when she walked out of the drive shed, in hindsight I wish it tore her to pieces, but I digress. She managed to shut the door as it was mid lunge and called the plod who came an took it away permanently. Some service dogs can be retired and live out their lives in peace, others like this one could not.
Yes, there are reasons to put them down if it comes to it. Yes they are just like people and have a range of personalities.