Al-Qaeda: Well Blitz World Cup, But We Need An Anthem?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by carlbcfc, Apr 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LINK

BUT...they cannot think of an anthem...can we..

2. Ah The Sun, that paradigm of intelligence. I bet Vauxhall Cross are relieved that someone's done the leg work on this.

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

See they say that
    But when the England fans are dancing around in turbans taunting them with mock up mosques bought from the surplus shops at Catterick and chanting we bombed your wedding party we'll see how hard the AQ are

It'll take a special man to fight his way past the flying bottles glasses and plastic tables and chairs and thats just a normal World Cup day out never mind if they feel threatend

You really will need to have a death wish to take that lot on

They might manage to outflank them by waiting for the Eugene Terrorblanch memorial riot and sneak in there

4. Wherever it came from, the threat is still there. It only takes 1 death to be a bad day.

5. I didn't realise that AQ had qualified. What group are they in and has their star forward still got a broken metatarsal?

6. Any thoughts on their Team Song?
    I reckon it will be "Boom Banga Bang"

7. Or 'My heart goes boom'?

8. never happen they will see the vigins pay £25 and catch aids

9. fcuk it, I changed the title. Can a MOD please move to somewhere the p1ss can be taken?

10. If it did happen, would the Scots and Welsh cheer?

11. Knockin' on heavens door, obviously!

12. At least we wont get a statement from nob head Brown.

The Hives – Tick Tick Boom

13. ABE! :p

14. And will they use man-to-man marking?

15. I've never understood why Al quida haven't bothered to bomb a football stadium in Britain, instead they go after airliners which have strict security.

On football stadiums you just walk through a turnstile , you sit huddled together so you could get a decent amount of casualties and it's broadcast live on TV around the globe.

Imagine the impact if a bomb when off in the crowd during a title clash at Old Trafford, and as an added bonus you get to kill some Man U fans.