Al-Qaeda: Well Blitz World Cup, But We Need An Anthem?

AL-QAEDA have vowed to bomb the World Cup - with England players top of their hitlist.

The terror group pledged to target the match between England and the USA in South Africa in June, warning "hundreds" of fans could die.

They also vowed to target resorts, hotels and car parks used by supporters during the tournament. And they claimed explosive devices which cannot be detected by security scans would be used.

The threats appear on al-Qaeda-linked websites. A statement said: "How beautiful would the game between England and the USA be when broadcast live from a stadium full of spectators - when the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands. The resulting death toll is in the dozens and hundreds - Allah willing.

LINK

BUT...they cannot think of an anthem...can we..

carlbcfc said:
AL-QAEDA have vowed to bomb the World Cup - with England players top of their hitlist.

The terror group pledged to target the match between England and the USA in South Africa in June, warning "hundreds" of fans could die.

They also vowed to target resorts, hotels and car parks used by supporters during the tournament. And they claimed explosive devices which cannot be detected by security scans would be used.

The threats appear on al-Qaeda-linked websites. A statement said: "How beautiful would the game between England and the USA be when broadcast live from a stadium full of spectators - when the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands. The resulting death toll is in the dozens and hundreds - Allah willing.

LINK

What is security like over there then?
Ah The Sun, that paradigm of intelligence. I bet Vauxhall Cross are relieved that someone's done the leg work on this.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
See they say that
But when the England fans are dancing around in turbans taunting them with mock up mosques bought from the surplus shops at Catterick and chanting we bombed your wedding party we'll see how hard the AQ are

It'll take a special man to fight his way past the flying bottles glasses and plastic tables and chairs and thats just a normal World Cup day out never mind if they feel threatend

You really will need to have a death wish to take that lot on

They might manage to outflank them by waiting for the Eugene Terrorblanch memorial riot and sneak in there

Jungelism said:
carlbcfc said:

LINK

What is security like over there then?
Ah The Sun, that paradigm of intelligence. I bet Vauxhall Cross are relieved that someone's done the leg work on this.
Wherever it came from, the threat is still there. It only takes 1 death to be a bad day.

I didn't realise that AQ had qualified. What group are they in and has their star forward still got a broken metatarsal?

vvaannmmaann said:
Any thoughts on their Team Song?
I reckon it will be "Boom Banga Bang"
Or 'My heart goes boom'?

mistersoft said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Any thoughts on their Team Song?
I reckon it will be "Boom Banga Bang"
Or 'My heart goes boom'?
Knockin' on heavens door, obviously!

loaded_not_ready said:
I didn't realise that AQ had qualified. What group are they in and has their star forward still got a broken metatarsal?
And will they use man-to-man marking?

I've never understood why Al quida haven't bothered to bomb a football stadium in Britain, instead they go after airliners which have strict security.

On football stadiums you just walk through a turnstile , you sit huddled together so you could get a decent amount of casualties and it's broadcast live on TV around the globe.

Imagine the impact if a bomb when off in the crowd during a title clash at Old Trafford, and as an added bonus you get to kill some Man U fans.

the_boy_syrup said:
It'll take a special man to fight his way past the flying bottles glasses and plastic tables and chairs and thats just a normal World Cup day out never mind if they feel threatend

You really will need to have a death wish to take that lot on

They might manage to outflank them by waiting for the Eugene Terrorblanch memorial riot and sneak in there
I don't think AQ have realised what they have let theirselves in for.

Anything that stops the farcical spectacle of professional gayball wiping everything else from the news for an entire summer would get my vote.

And I'd suggest anything by Sunni and Cher.

Aq will be mugged and murdered before they even reach the stadium.

As for an AQ anthem... how about "Something in the air" in celebration of those wonderful predator drones and Apache gunships who despatch them to paradise.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Boom boom Boom let me ya say Way ooo Way ooo

Naafi favorite from years ago

Can't wait to see England fans chanting "Your gonna get your fucking head kicked in" to a suicide bomber

Or

"Your getting shovelled in a fucking ambulance" after the event

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
E The Intelligence Cell 2
GROWNUPS_BEWARE The Intelligence Cell 0