Al-Qaeda target British soldiers returning from Afghanistan

#41
PsyWar.Org said:
Le_addeur_noir said:
If this is true,then it is high time the useless socialist government implimented wartime measures and start arresting those involved,or suspected to be-and their supporters, and keep them in detention-or better still deport them.
Don't give them ideas, next they would be declaring a state of emergency and suspending the General Election!
You really think that's not already in the planning stage? :twisted:
 
#42
Werewolf said:
They did'nt talk to us about the 7/7 Bombers, Whet. Or, and I stand by to be corrected, the plot to blow up multiple airplanes back in 2006. The liquid bomb plot was stopped by the sheer hard work(and some luck)of the Police and Spooks.

Yes, the police and security services get intelligence from the Muslim community. But from what I gather it's a trickle, not a flood. At the risk of being sent to the Naughty Step, I venture to suggest a significant percentage of Muslims in this country are ambivalent about Islamic terrorism; they may not actively support it but they are not going to betray their own and speak to the Kuffars either.
with regards to the successful bombers - yes there was in fact intelligence given to the police about Sadiq. Well documented on Look North.

As to the trickle not a flood comment - on what do you base your asseertions?
 
#43
263A said:
:twisted: The "sniper" should of kept his facial orafice shut!
A 252 should also be on the card's :twisted: the prat.
Not so. There were doubts expressed at the time about the wisdom of such stories, but it was obvious that they had been officially sanctioned, in fact actively encouraged in an effort to counter bad news stories at the time.
 
#44
Welcome to the reality of "Multicultural Britain".
 
#45
Whet said:
Werewolf said:
They did'nt talk to us about the 7/7 Bombers, Whet. Or, and I stand by to be corrected, the plot to blow up multiple airplanes back in 2006. The liquid bomb plot was stopped by the sheer hard work(and some luck)of the Police and Spooks.

Yes, the police and security services get intelligence from the Muslim community. But from what I gather it's a trickle, not a flood. At the risk of being sent to the Naughty Step, I venture to suggest a significant percentage of Muslims in this country are ambivalent about Islamic terrorism; they may not actively support it but they are not going to betray their own and speak to the Kuffars either.
with regards to the successful bombers - yes there was in fact intelligence given to the police about Sadiq. Well documented on Look North.

As to the trickle not a flood comment - on what do you base your asseertions?
Well just for a start, if the intelligence flow had been greater, Sadiq Khan might have been regarded as a higher priority. MI5 stated that the reason the 7/7 Bombers slipped the net was that the intelligence they did have, which must include intelligence from the Muslim community, was not compelling enough. With so many targets to watch and limited resources, Khan was placed on the back burner, so to speak.

Worth mentioning that the Joint Intelligence and Security Committe stated that "There is no group with the desire and capability to carry out a terrorist attack within the UK at the present time" Only weeks before 7/7. So the intelligence coming from the Muslim community could'nt have been THAT good. :roll:
 
#46
AT55 said:
Welcome to the reality of "Multicultural Britain".
Oh indeed :roll:

Why is Muslim terrorism the result of multiculturism and not Irish terrorism. where is the Chinese, Hindu or Seikh terrorism, the West Indian, US or South Afrikan?
 
#47
hackle said:
263A said:
:twisted: The "sniper" should of kept his facial orafice shut!
A 252 should also be on the card's :twisted: the prat.
Not so. There were doubts expressed at the time about the wisdom of such stories, but it was obvious that they had been officially sanctioned, in fact actively encouraged in an effort to counter bad news stories at the time.
Then whoever sanctioned it was an idiot. They could have still released the story after taking out all the personal details and lost none of the impact.
Even at the height of the PIRA campaign, it never failed to amaze me how many people in the forces did not bother to take basic personal security precautions. The vast majority of squaddies remained listed in the phone book and the electoral register. Quite a few of them had unusual surnames and distinctive accents but still insisted on wearing those pathetic (Royal Signals inspired) name tapes on their smocks. And when someone informs them that their home address has been targeted, they still profess ignorance as to how it could have happened.
I suspect most people still don't take these basic precautions; hardly anyone does in the defence industry where I now work, and there is now the added threat posed by twitter, myspace and even this site (look at the photo section which contains many personal phots) too, for that matter.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#48
Whet said:
AT55 said:
Welcome to the reality of "Multicultural Britain".
Oh indeed :roll:

Why is Muslim terrorism the result of multiculturism and not Irish terrorism. where is the Chinese, Hindu or Seikh terrorism, the West Indian, US or South Afrikan?
Because I think that you'll find that unlike our Muslim brethren, the others actually make an effort to assimilate into British society, even though they might live in close knit communities of their own. There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life, not learning the language etc. Also the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws down our throat to make their lives just that tad easier.
 
#49
Was there not a thread on here last year about this very same subject and how 192.com uncovered persec we all thought was unavailable?

If I remember rightly, it was in regard to a Scots sniper and comments made by his wife. I also seem to remember people here saying it would end in tears.
 
#50
Joker62 said:
Whet said:
AT55 said:
Welcome to the reality of "Multicultural Britain".
Oh indeed :roll:

Why is Muslim terrorism the result of multiculturism and not Irish terrorism. where is the Chinese, Hindu or Seikh terrorism, the West Indian, US or South Afrikan?
Because I think that you'll find that unlike our Muslim brethren, the others actually make an effort to assimilate into British society, even though they might live in close knit communities of their own. There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life, not learning the language etc. Also the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws down our throat to make their lives just that tad easier.
". . . . .the others actually make an effort to assimilate"
Please explain the difference of say, the seikh community doing this as opposed to the muslim population.

"There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life"
Perhaps an example or two of these communities because the largest muslim community in North Yorkshire certainly doesn't look anything like the picture you paint. As to not learning the language, there may be certain people from muslim countries who cannot speak that clearly in English, but every child who starts school will speak it fluently by the time he or she leaves - so whole communities that cannot speak english? Utter bollox. I also know of individuals in every community I mentioned who cannot make themselves understood in the community they came to live in.

" . . . . the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws . . . ."

Whilst I have had leaflets books shoved through my letterbox and people knocking on my door from several sects and religions - Muslim people were not amongst them.

All in all, servile, childish and inaccurate rubbish spouted there.
 
#51
Remember,

“Suspicion is not less an enemy to virtue than to happiness; he that is already corrupt is naturally suspicious, and he that becomes suspicious will quickly become corrupt”

Blaming the muslim majority will serve only to strengthen the position of the minority, their belligerent actions further overlooked by the disaffected.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#52
Whet said:
". . . . .the others actually make an effort to assimilate"
Please explain the difference of say, the seikh community doing this as opposed to the muslim population.

Sikhs may live in communities of their own, but have no contempt for the country that they live in unlike certain members of the Islamic faith, already proved time and time again by marches held here condemning "the infidel", who do they mean by that,I wonder

"There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life"
Perhaps an example or two of these communities because the largest muslim community in North Yorkshire certainly doesn't look anything like the picture you paint. As to not learning the language, there may be certain people from muslim countries who cannot speak that clearly in English,
but every child who starts school will speak it fluently by the time he or she leaves

So how do you explain schools where English is the minority language spoken ? Interpreters needed in schools due to the lack of understanding the British school course work being taught??-

so whole communities that cannot speak english? Utter bollox. I also know of individuals in every community I mentioned who cannot make themselves understood in the community they came to live in.

That can be interpeted in many ways itself, as how many S Africans live in a predominantly Asian area where the only languages spoken are Urdu or Farsi?? None I should think. You mentioned West Indians, US Americans, South Africans and Irish, to many of these people English is a first language."

. . . . the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws . . . ."

Whilst I have had leaflets books shoved through my letterbox and people knocking on my door from several sects and religions - Muslim people were not amongst them.

No, because they wouldn't knock on your door unlike Jehovahs Witnesses, they tend to rant and rave about every little slight to Mohammed and Islam, protesting at every oppurtunity available, how many Christians do that??

All in all, servile, childish and inaccurate rubbish spouted there.
So, Sven, all in all a pretty poor answer from you TBH, still toeing the Multiculturalism party line even though it has been shown to have many flaws.
 
#53
Whet said:
Joker62 said:
Whet said:
AT55 said:
Welcome to the reality of "Multicultural Britain".
Oh indeed :roll:

Why is Muslim terrorism the result of multiculturism and not Irish terrorism. where is the Chinese, Hindu or Seikh terrorism, the West Indian, US or South Afrikan?
Because I think that you'll find that unlike our Muslim brethren, the others actually make an effort to assimilate into British society, even though they might live in close knit communities of their own. There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life, not learning the language etc. Also the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws down our throat to make their lives just that tad easier.
". . . . .the others actually make an effort to assimilate"
Please explain the difference of say, the seikh community doing this as opposed to the muslim population.

"There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life"
Perhaps an example or two of these communities because the largest muslim community in North Yorkshire certainly doesn't look anything like the picture you paint. As to not learning the language, there may be certain people from muslim countries who cannot speak that clearly in English, but every child who starts school will speak it fluently by the time he or she leaves - so whole communities that cannot speak english? Utter bollox. I also know of individuals in every community I mentioned who cannot make themselves understood in the community they came to live in.

" . . . . the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws . . . ."

Whilst I have had leaflets books shoved through my letterbox and people knocking on my door from several sects and religions - Muslim people were not amongst them.

All in all, servile, childish and inaccurate rubbish spouted there.
But it was'nt Sikhes or Hindus who murdered 52 innocent people on 7/7. Four Jews did not attempt to carry out suicide bombings only a week later.

And it was'nt a group of Christians who planned to blow up eight airplanes in mid-air. And kill THOUSANDS of men, women and children.

Of course other ethnic groups are reluctant to integrate with British society. But suicidal terrorism on an epic scale is a uniquely ISLAMIC threat. :roll:
 
#54
la_singe said:
Remember,

“Suspicion is not less an enemy to virtue than to happiness; he that is already corrupt is naturally suspicious, and he that becomes suspicious will quickly become corrupt”

Blaming the muslim majority will serve only to strengthen the position of the minority, their belligerent actions further overlooked by the disaffected.
Ur bang on mate ,
 
#55
Joker62 said:
Whet said:
". . . . .the others actually make an effort to assimilate"
Please explain the difference of say, the seikh community doing this as opposed to the muslim population.

Sikhs may live in communities of their own, but have no contempt for the country that they live in unlkie certain members of the Islamic faith, already proved time and time again by marches held here condemning "the infidel", who do they mean by that,I wonder

"There are whole communities of the Islamic faith that seem to have made no attempt to integrate with the British way of life"
Perhaps an example or two of these communities because the largest muslim community in North Yorkshire certainly doesn't look anything like the picture you paint. As to not learning the language, there may be certain people from muslim countries who cannot speak that clearly in English,
but every child who starts school will speak it fluently by the time he or she leaves

So how do you explain schools where English is the minority language spoken ? Interpreters needed in schools due to the lack of understanding the British school course work being taught??-

so whole communities that cannot speak english? Utter bollox. I also know of individuals in every community I mentioned who cannot make themselves understood in the community they came to live in.

That can be interpeted in many ways itself, as how many S Africans live in a predominantly Asian area wher the only languages spoken are Urdu or Farsi?? None I should think. You mentioned West Indians, US Americans, South Africans and Irish, to many of these people English is a first language."

. . . . the others don't seem to be trying to force their kind of religion and laws . . . ."

Whilst I have had leaflets books shoved through my letterbox and people knocking on my door from several sects and religions - Muslim people were not amongst them.

No, because they wouldn't knock on your door unlike Jehovahs Witnesses, they tend to rant and rave about every little slight to Mohammed and Islam, protesting at every oppurtunity available, how many Christians do that??

All in all, servile, childish and inaccurate rubbish spouted there.
So, Sven, all in all a pretty poor answer from you TBH, still toeing the Multiculturalism party line even though it has been shown to have many flaws.
"Sikhs may live in communities of their own, but have no . . . ."

Yep, they don't hold demonstrations about controvertial plays and things :roll:

"So how do you explain schools where English is the minority language spoken"

There may be the odd school, but by the time those pupils who could not speak english leave, they have learned. and are you seriously suggesting that this is only seen in muslim students?

" . . . . . every little slight to Mohammed and Islam, protesting at every oppurtunity available, how many Christians do that??"

I remember marches about 'The Life of Brian', the Jerry Springer play and demonstrations about many other slights - rreal and imagined. You just have a look at the mail some medical facilities get.


Oh, and I don't get many rants and raves from my muslim neighbours whilst I do get them from my brother.
 
#56
Le_addeur_noir said:
.

many in the present government are admirers of the former Deutsche Demokratische Republik(East Germany) and are keen to introduce the tactics of the STASI (Staats Sicherheit Dienst) into everyday British life.That's the danger of a government comprised of wannabe communists.
Smells like bollocks to me.

Feel free to prove me wrong.
 
#58
Detmold_Drunk said:
Oil_Slick said:
Time to start issuing everyone a personal weapon as per NI days.
WTF are you on about? :?

If you have to ask……
 
#59
Werewolf said:
But it was'nt Sikhes or Hindus who murdered 52 innocent people on 7/7. Four Jews did not attempt to carry out suicide bombings only a week later.

And it was'nt a group of Christians who planned to blow up eight airplanes in mid-air. And kill THOUSANDS of men, women and children.

Of course other ethnic groups are reluctant to integrate with British society. But suicidal terrorism on an epic scale is a uniquely ISLAMIC threat. :roll:
Why bother? Some people will always bury their heads in the sand. I'm all for Muslim atrocities. The more the better. It's the only way that will change peoples minds about integration.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top