Al Qaeda online

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Want to know how to blow up your underpants?

http://www.techeye.net/internet/al-qaeda-launches-english-website

The mad mullahs join the online age with practical advice on how to destroy the infidels next door :)
    I just hope they have a forum to post appropriate comments.....

Notes for would be jihadists:

1. If you blow your meat and two veg off, the 7 virgins will be falling off their clouds laughing at you when you arrive. The Koran has no mention of Allah as a cosmetic surgeon.
    2. The last woman I saw that could honestly claim to be a virgin was Susan Boyle - bear that in mind before you believe everything you are told.
    3. We have been sending martyrs to meet Allah in great numbers the last few years, exactly how much quality to do realistically expect to find within his remaining stock of virgins?

2. I reckon there's mileage in using Susan Boyle in a Psy Ops campaign. If they saw her as the quality line... :)

3. dont you think its ironic that the taliban call centre is in pakistan?

4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Bradford would have been even better..... :D

5. i dont think it ever said anywhere that the virgins were female either.... or human for that matter....

6. Probably funded by Box 500 and the guys and gals from Langley.

Hehehe....

7. SSSsshhhh you'll have them all asking who Box (er) 500 is. 8)

8. Sorry Mr Smiley sir.

9. Thems the people! Remind me to tell you about a meeting I once attended.... had me bursting into laughter at odd moments for months (demonstrate the threat.... er you don't watch the news?). It was a long time ago. Things have changed .......

10. Schhhh.....

[​IMG]

You know who.....