Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

al-Qaeda offers US safe passage out of Iraq

Wow! What a fantastic offer "toddle off home but leave the big stuff behind." I think they know what response they will get. Good to see it is only being extended to US troops. Does that mean open season on troops from other countries if they move out of Iraq? Or does that mean other countries involvement influences their decisions so little that they are not even considered? If so can they stop attacking them please. It just seems to be more pointless posturing in a stalemate situation from which neither side will back down or win.

Its moments like these when i wish we had justifiable (Spelling) targets to bomb the sh1t out of from hundereds of miles away just to remind these third world stone age fcuk ups which side of the world calls the shots!

Well the world's mightiest military obviously cant "call the shots" after three years of trying can they now?

Why bother trying to act hard?

It dont work when the other side knows they've won.

Well the world's mightiest military obviously cant "call the shots" after three years of trying can they now?

Well Bremer destroyed the ace - but noone nowadays wants to be a Colonialist just a naive fool instead - if we left Glubb Pasha to run The Arab Legion it should have been possible to build an Iraqi Army with a few generals and a Secret Police plugged into our way of doing things................................but in a cackhanded fashion these naive fools in London and DC believed their own propaganda and let the black hats get their plans ready.

We are led by men of little courage and much ignorance of the ways of the world outside the textbook

Taz_786 said:

Why bother trying to act hard?

It dont work when the other side knows they've won.

Trust me they think we are pretty hard when they get 5.56 to 30mm to 500lbs bombs thrown through their houses. We just dont remind them as much as we should.