Al Qaeda Number Two Killed In Yemen Airstrike

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DesktopCommando, Sep 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Al Qaeda Number Two Killed In Yemen Airstrike[​IMG]Yemeni troops have killed the second in command of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, officials have said.Saeed al Shehri reportedly died in an airstrike in the Hadramawt area of southern Yemen."The Saudi terrorist Saeed al Shehri, the second man in al Qaeda, was killed in a quality operation by the armed forces," the Yemeni defence ministry news website said."Six other terrorist elements accompanying him were also killed," it added, quoting what it said was a "high-ranking source".

2. fu2

fu2 LE

BIH (burn in Hell)

3. Well maybe. How many times has he been killed now?

4. Result !!!!!!!
    That is until it transpires the Targeting info was supplied by an ambitious member of the Yemini AQ who wasent willing to wait after getting a promote in turn on his last CR.

5. "Six other terrorist elements were killed...."

That'll be the missus and kids then.

• Like Like x 4
  6. fu2

fu2 LE

Nah, that`s collateral damage.

7. Would be interested in seeing his kids kicked to death.

Otherwise who gives a ****?

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just how many AQ no2's are there? they've killed hundreds of the buggers

9. That's odd it's usually No3s.

10. If I were in Al Qaeda, I'd turn down any promotion to be Number 2. It seems like they are promoted (Dead man's shoes?) and then they get topped. Good turn around of personnel but isn't this, as already said, about the sixth Number 2 that's been topped this year? Bump off Number 1, I say. Give the Number 2s something to aim at (errr, metaphorically, of course. On the other hand...........)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bet he hatched a No.2 when he saw that Hellfire coming at him.

12. Kill them all! Bunch of non-believers!

13. Amended for factual accuracy.

14. He's a really good looking bastard isn't he? You can see exactly why these ******* have to hope for 72 virgins in Heaven, cos no lass among the living would look twice at them. I mean, I knew a few ugly ***** in the Army, but none were as bad as these pieces of pig-shit.

I hope it hurt.

15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I wish we were more proactive in bumping off the middle management everywhere else.